May 2013...What Did YOU Buy this Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

ChocolateTink

Every time I come back to stick my head in I buy more stuff.... my husband is gonna have a fit :ohwell:

Curlmart:
Been wanting to try this for a bit so I just got it.. and in a Liter :look: Elucence Conditioner
Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturize

Forgot to add:

Etsy:

Belnouvo - 2 Macabassu Hair Milk and 2 Avocado & Shea Hair Milk..... :lick:

Honey Chile Hair Love
-Honey & Guava Moisture Milk
-Triple Moisture Growth Butter
-Honey & Cacao Silk Hair Cream

Got a itch for Naturelle Grow too.... :look:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Every time I come back to stick my head in I buy more stuff.... my husband is gonna have a fit :ohwell:

Curlmart:
Been wanting to try this for a bit so I just got it.. and in a Liter :look: Elucence Conditioner
Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturize

Forgot to add:

Etsy:

Belnouvo - 2 Macabassu Hair Milk and 2 Avocado & Shea Hair Milk..... :lick:

Honey Chile Hair Love
-Honey & Guava Moisture Milk
-Triple Moisture Growth Butter
-Honey & Cacao Silk Hair Cream

Got a itch for Naturelle Grow too.... :look:

ChocolateTink

Gurl...They Killin' Us with these Sales! I'm still recovering from M-Day Sales.:perplexed

Good Choices! I shoulda' gotten another Liter of Elucence. I may hafta' go back in!:blush:.....:nono:

ChocolateTink

IDareT'sHair I got a little of what I wanted for Mothers day but a monkey wrench found its way into my wallet...... :sad:

I'm making up for it now tho... lol

I have tried Honey Chile Hair Love's butter creams and the are something special for me and my thick hair! The one I'm using now is the pineapple one.. dont ask me the names because I can never get them right... I just know the smells

Her shipping is great (ordered this morning and it was shipped this afternoon, checked tracking and the post office has it :yep:)and her customer service is ok, I always get on FB to convo her!

ChocolateTink

IDareT'sHair ..... I always go back to curlmart for something else! I always end up back over there for something...

Massagewarehouse.com I just remembered I needed some more tea tree conditioner....

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat 2 liters.. this stuff right here will make my tangles run for cover!

ChocolateTink

IDareT'sHair I am in love with his milks!

Wonder if I should place a order with Kizuri???? I do love her milks too!

Between here and FB and youtube.... I'm getting inspiration to keep shopping!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ChocolateTink

Folks were complaining about not getting their items in a timely manner, unresponsiveness to emails, missing items, long wait times, promises for items etc..

She was offering alot of 50% or B1 G1 back then, and I think that added to the delay.

I personally have not had any problems with her or her CS.

Good products tho', Nice Packaging.

Love her Cleansing Conditioners!

myronnie

I really wish Curlmart was stocked in the Darcy's Pumpkin Seed :(
Or at least Darcy's having a memorial day sale! Oh well.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Curlmart:
BoBeam Product Cocoa and Rhassoul Clay Shampoo

I've been wanting to try this, since Naptural85 got everybody all excited about rhassoul clay as a cleanser. The last sale it was out of stock, now they have it with the free shipping and no minimum purchase, which is right up my alley.

Last edited:

loulou82

My Pura Naturals Cupuacu Hair Butter came in the mail from the $10 sale. Loving the whipped texture.

myronnie

Oh I bought a comb from hotcombs using the sale (the shipping price is on point too!)

I got the Hercules Sage 1975 comb because I need a seamless detangling comb to cut down on the snags!