• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

May 2013...What Did YOU Buy this Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

ilah

Got some staples, scurl, African royale leave in, Eco styler (olive oil), as I am double butter cream.

Also trying new product as I am twist defining cream.

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

I'm here :lol:. I see the sales and I'm laying low. These vendors tryin' to sat me up for the po' house. I ain't fallin' for it :lachen:. No, but seriously I'm laying low on the products. I had to buy another plastic drawer a couple weeks ago(This is number Number 6) and My SO told me my stash looked like a house from Hoarders and it put some thangs in perspective :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I did pick up the Moku Braid and Loc Spray from Komazacare though. I had some points stacked up and with the discount I only ended up paying 1.75 for it *WIN!:lol:

HoneyKitt

well I was looking for one thing.....

buying another Shea Moisture Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser. But because I just had a bout of flakes (uggghh so embarrassing).

I decided to buy Shea Moisture African Black Soap balancing conditioner for that reason. :brainfog:

trclemons

Black Hairspray

Model Model Synthetic Fullcap Band - Carmen Color 1B

Vanessa Synthetic Hair Wig - Miko Color SP1B/33

Outre Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Shorty Color 1B

New Born Free Cutie Synthetic Wig - CT14 Color 1B

Philippians413

Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer *original formula*
Saw this at Walmart and heard so many good things about it. It would be nice if this worked for me so that I could have a moisturizer available on the ground.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

I'm glad I keep most of my stuff in the Garage, that way I don't have to look at it.

But I know where every bottle & jar is and how much of it I have.

My personal goal in U1 B1 for the Summer is to use up between 10-20 unopened products between now & Labor Day.:look:

Hmp.:rolleyes: Little did I know, we'd be bombarded with Sales right after Mothers Day. We were literally bomarded with a barrage of discounts.:lol:

So, I guess they'll step up their games for July 4th as well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

Well, since the Sale doesn't end until June 30th, it will give me a chance to use up a couple things.:look:

I know I will picxk this one up. You are absolutely right, the ingredients are the business.:love: :love:

sillygirl82

Hairveda:
a bottle of Cocasta oil
1 shikakai shampoo bar

From the beauty supply store:
My Honey Child honey hair mask
Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey hydrating balm
Denman D3 brush. I broke the handle on my old one.

xu93texas

I picked up on Friday:
Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil
KomazaCare Aloe My Hair Spray
KomazaCare Califia Moisturizing Spray
AO GPB Conditioner

Jadi

Komaza Care
First time buying, hope I like it. All samples.

Komaza Scalp Conditioner
Aloe My Hair Leave In
Califia Moisturizing Cream
Califia Moisturizing Spray
Coconut Hair Milk