May 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
P3 (Primal Pit Paste)
Be the Change and join us in our vision and mission to knock the toxic products off the shelf! As we celebrate 4 amazing years of creating the best non-toxic deodorant and body care products on Earth for Every Body, we want to say thank you for your support with 30% off everything*P3!

Use coupon code: P3anniversary

SHOP NOW

* Sale Details
  • P3 Anniversary sale begins TODAY Monday, May 16th, 2016 at 1:00am (Central) and ends, Thursday May 19th, 2016 at 11:59pm (Central).
  • Coupon code: P3anniversary offers 30% off order SUBTOTAL. Code can be used once per order. Code is also case sensitive.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
P3 (Primal Pit Paste)
Be the Change and join us in our vision and mission to knock the toxic products off the shelf! As we celebrate 4 amazing years of creating the best non-toxic deodorant and body care products on Earth for Every Body, we want to say thank you for your support with 30% off everything*P3!

SHOP NOW

* Sale Details
  • P3 Anniversary sale begins TODAY Monday, May 16th, 2016 at 1:00am (Central) and ends, Thursday May 19th, 2016 at 11:59pm (Central).
  • Coupon code: P3anniversary offers 30% off order SUBTOTAL. Code can be used once per order. Code is also case sensitive.
What strength do you order for summer? Is it effective?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
What strength do you order for summer? Is it effective?

I only use light strength or the happy pits (no baking soda version). Anything higher than light strength leads to unhappy pits in a day or two for me. Light holds up well for me but I also don't hold to that pea sized amount for application either.

If you can handle regular strength, it will hold up as far as keeping BO at bay from my experience. Light will too but it doesn't come in stick form.

Last edited:
P3 (Primal Pit Paste)

SHOP NOW

* Sale Details
How well does this stuff works? I'm transitioning over to more natural products like deodorants, toothpaste etc.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
How well does this stuff works? I'm transitioning over to more natural products like deodorants, toothpaste etc.

I've had a pretty good run using their natural deodorants. I have used the regular strength but now I only use the light strength or the happy pits version. All versions have worked well for me.
I'm no heavy.exerciser or anything but it has held up to stressful work days and enduring light activity in the southern USA heat and humidity.

Last edited:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Ulta
Today Only and Only Online
SheaMoisture Hair products 40% Off plus buy 2 get 1 free

No coupon code necessary. Use code 403739 for 3.50 off of 15.
Thank you!!! Mad I forgot to use the $3.50 off. Was too busy trying to get my giftcard to work. Oh well, I'll be making a second order later.

Missjaxon

Ulta
Today Only and Only Online
SheaMoisture Hair products 40% Off plus buy 2 get 1 free

No coupon code necessary. Use code 403739 for 3.50 off of 15.

ETA: I checked this morning and the buy 2 get 1 no longer applies. I caught it before they changed the promotion over. Sorry ladies.