May 2017: Hits & Misses

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Miracle 7 products everything
It's a 10 everything
True Brazilian Clear Keratin treatment

My hair has been soft, moisturized and awesome these last few weeks. I love everything from these two lines that I have tried so far. They are concentrated so I can literally get away with quarter sized amounts for my whole head. I'm in love! I want nothing else to touch my head but I have alot of stuff in my stash still. These will be my new go to lines.

I also like the true Brazilian Clear Keratin. It worked better than any one I've tried so far. I like the way it makes my hair so manageable and easy to care for. I think with this I will not relax like I was planning to. I also like that it's safe and formaldehyde free. It worked so well I'm getting the big bottle next time.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Miracle 7 products everything
It's a 10 everything
True Brazilian Clear Keratin treatment

My hair has been soft, moisturized and awesome these last few weeks. I love everything from these two lines that I have tried so far. They are concentrated so I can literally get away with quarter sized amounts for my whole head. I'm in love! I want nothing else to touch my head but I have alot of stuff in my stash still. These will be my new go to lines.

I also like the true Brazilian Clear Keratin. It worked better than any one I've tried so far. I like the way it makes my hair so manageable and easy to care for. I think with this I will not relax like I was planning to. I also like that it's safe and formaldehyde free. It worked so well I'm getting the big bottle next time.

Yay, @Napp!

Will you be copying and pasting this into the current -- June and not May -- thread so that others can see it?