May 2018 : Hits & Misses

naturalyogini

Hit
Mielle protein free condish. My hair was super curly and hydrated after rinsing it out. The scent is a bit perfumey. Overall a good buy.

Meh
Mane Choice 3n1 as a cowash and leave in. Doesn't work on wet hair for me. Makes my hair feel rough. Better as just a hair milk on dry hair. That tells me the pH is too high for my hair. Not a repurchase.

oneastrocurlie

A few months ago the APB cream oil was a miss for me. It did nothing for my hair and it felt dry after using so I shelved it. A few weeks ago I was doing a wash and go/twist out. My twist outs are usually dryyyy so while my hair was dripping wet I used the APB creamy oil then applied my normal wash and go products (CRN whipped gel with curl maker) and OMGGGGG my hair has never been so soft and moisturized and it last for days! The key for me was to use this on wet not dry hair. I am never using anything else I am sold on this!

I wet my hair before applying too!

RossBoss

Hit:

I decided to revisit using regular conditioners as leave-ins. I did this when I was relaxed and it left my hair mushy. I have been doing this for several weeks and it is a hit. Regular conditioner acts like very moisturizing gel for my hair. I keep my regimen very simple so I have no misses because my low cost regimen works for me and I aint the type to try new products when I already have a proven system in place.