May 21 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I don’t know yet, but I do plan to pamper my hair.

Edit:

I did the following:
-Prepoo with Mimi's Curls Oil
-Shampoo with Bask & Bloom Rhassoul/Bentonite Clay Bar (found it in my stash, couldn't tell you why I stopped using it)
-DC with Curls Dynasty Pumpkin Mint DC (using it up, not repurchasing)
-OLCC (Oil, Liquid, Cream (Light), Cream Styler)- Mimi's Curls Oil, Sirod Naturals Aloe and Fenugreek, Kandy Kurls Honey Ginger Leave-In, APB Curly Pudding.

My hair is in two curly pigtails. I will braid it down before bed.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: Bell Bar Fenugreek oil under heat for 15 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
DC: Unqurl Aloemint 2 in 1 DC under steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's Leave-in
Air-dry: Air dry cream
Moisturize: Rapunzel Hair Lotion
Seal: Annabelle's Coffee Oil
Twisting cream: Mielle Twisting Souffle

vevster

I really loved the Design Essentials Mousse so I will use it again.....

Mo Knows Hair poo-- I like this once I realized that it is VERY concentrated. A little goes a long way.
**Changing to Curlsmith’s scalp cleansing shampoo.
Deep Conditioner- Miche’s Protein
Curlsmith’s Oil in cream as my leave in --

Styler: DE Styling Mousse!!!!

Last edited:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Boredom kicked in and I redid my hair, taking out the twists and putting in braids. Wanted to get some practice was parting my own hair and doing more consistent braids. Skipping wash day this week. Scalp has been really dry lately and don't want to make it worse.

Thursday
Mist hair with water to moisturize.
Follow up with Camille Rose Fresh Curls moisturizer and Camille Rose hair oil (don't remember name right now).

cocosweet

Today, I shampooed my hair and gave it an overdue deep conditioning treatment. I went old school and used Queen Helene Cholesterol. Then, I applied my Cantu leave in conditioner and put my hair in six twists for the night.

Tomorrow, I’ll start using my Rice Water spray again.
Sunday: I will probably put my hair in medium two strand twists.

shasha8685

Same old routine:
Shampoo: Keracare 1st Lather/ DE Almond and Avocado
Treatment: Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor
DC: SSI Plum Nectar and Agave Moisture Rich Hair Mayo
Leave In: CR Lavender Whipped Cream Leave In

Did first attempt at a twist out with The Doux Bonita Afro Balm but that was a bust. Today I rewet my hair and tried again using The Doux C.R.E.A.M. Twist and Curl Cream. My hair is still in twists but is looking super shiny....I hope this product works!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Boredom kicked in and I redid my hair, taking out the twists and putting in braids. Wanted to get some practice was parting my own hair and doing more consistent braids. Skipping wash day this week. Scalp has been really dry lately and don't want to make it worse.

Thursday
Mist hair with water to moisturize.
Follow up with Camille Rose Fresh Curls moisturizer and Camille Rose hair oil (don't remember name right now).

Saturday-Sunday
I have started to redo my hair again! Making this the third time this week. Have settled on smaller sized twists than usual. Their not micros but in the front there are 51 twists alone. Will finish by twisting the back later.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
On Friday night:

1. Finger detangled
2. Shampoo with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
3. Olaplex No.3 for 10 mins
4. Protein DC with Joico K-Pak Reconstructor x 5 mins
5. Moisture DC with KeraCare Humecto Conditioner x 3 hrs under Hot Head Cap
6. Applied CHI Silk Infusion , KeraCare Leave-In Conditioner, KeraCare Overnight Moisturising Treatment
7. Moulded hair down with Nairobi Wrapping Foam
8. Air dried overnight.

In the morning my hair was nicely laid down, but felt a little dry. I think the Humecto Conditioner wasn't strong enough to combat the hard protein treatment. I just sprayed my hair with S-Curl and then added a bit more of the KeraCare Overnight Moisturising Treatment the next morning.