May 5 6 7 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Alma Petra

Last night:

Cleanse:
  1. Shampoo: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo
  2. Conditioner: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner
    Comb detangled with conditioner in the Shower​
  3. Clay treatment: Rhassoul clay mixed with sunflower oil and water (dissolving the clay in oil first before adding water is quick and completely prevents the formation of clumps)

LOC on soaking wet hair:
  1. Leave-in: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner
  2. Oil: grapeseed oil
  3. Cream: Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
  4. No gel since I wasn't planning on wearing my WnG out

Diffuse-dry and bun.

NaturalShe94

So I'm at work with this GU Flawless Oil treatment in my head so that when I get home, I can start my hair dedication process (wash, dc all that...), but gosh darn, I don't even want to wash this oil treatment out of my head. My hair is so soft. I put it in last night on damp hair and plaited it and bunned it of course, slept with it like that, and my hair is fully dry today..... Gosh it's so soft!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Cowash and finger detangle: Shea Moisture hipo masque (newly opened jar; can't believe I won't be repurchasing)
Moisturize: Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water "Style Setter"
Seal: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker gel
* NOTE: Once both the butter and gel were applied, I brushed them through each section with The Wet Brush​
Styling: Twist out dried under HairFlair dryer attachment

nysister

I used a whole container of Loreal Total Repair 5 left it on for a half an hour and then rinsed it out. I co-washed with Giovanni conditioner, but I think I'll skip that when I use the former next time.

I then mixed Rooted Treasure JBCO and Cantu Argan strengthening cream together and slathered my hair with it. I created 1.5" twists then wrapped it up in a large stretchy piece of polyester fabric which I specifically bought it for this purpose.

OhTall1

Sunday WNG
Cleanse - DevaCurl buildup buster micellar water cleansing serum
Deep conditioner - Curls blueberry bliss reparative hair mask
Leave in - APB leave in
Cream - DevaCurl supercream coconit curl styler
Oil - argan oil
Gel - Mane Choice biotin infused styling gel
This is my first time using this gel. I don't care for the smell, but the end results were nice. Let's see how long my WNG lasts this week.

MilkChocolateOne

shampoo: giovanni tea treat triple treat shampoo

conditioner: Pink Lemonade & Coconut Super Antioxidant & Texture Beautifier Conditioner

leave in: one n only argan oil treatment

blow dry with rusk speed freak blow dryer

heat protectant: fantasia ic heat protector straightening spray

flat iron with sedu revolution 1 inch flat iron