May 9 10 11 12 13 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Ladies!:2inlove:

Bless All Mommies, New-Mommies, Step-Mommies, God-Mommies, Aunt-Mommies, Sister-Mommies, Friend-Mommies! Caregiver-Mommies!:flowers:

Happy Weekend to you All!

Thank you for everything you do to Bless someone else's life and showing and giving love.:heart3:

We Appreciate You! We Honor You! We Respect You and We Support You!:notworthy:

Be Kind to Yourselves this Weekend. Relax. Pamper Yourself and Enjoy!

We will Warrior on next Weekend.

blazingbeauty

This Weekend:
Detangle w/
Garnier Honey Whole Blends + HS Magic Star Rake
Shampoo w/
Neutrogena T Sal Shampoo
DC w/
Aphogee 2 Step Treatment
M&S w/
SM Raw Shea Conditioner (L)
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Cream (C)
Homemade Whipped Shea (B)

Style next day w/
Eco Styler Krystal
Goddess Flat Twist Bun

Aggie

I'll probably only be pouring some of my herbal hair rinse over my hair and heavy moisturizing and sealing with my usual Curl Max Moisturizer and BM Grease/Shea Butter blend this weekend.

I don't know if I'll be bothering with washing and deep conditioning. IT's mother's day weekend and I don't feel like getting caught up with my hair. Maybe I'll do more next weekend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
WEN Oil (Under Saran Wrap) *wanna use up*

Cleanse:
Product Junkie Naturals Rhassoul Clay Hair Wash

Treat:
Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor

Steam:
Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)

Apply Leave-In & Air Dry:
LOC (Liquid Oil Cream)

Rozlewis

Time to clarify and strengthen.

Today:
Pre-poo: Annabelle's Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 15 mins

Tomorrow:
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein treatment: KomazaCare Protein Strengthener
DC: Mielle Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Dry: RevAir

Shadow_Lace

This afternoon...

Clarify: Trader Joe's TTT shampoo
Protein Treatment: Silicon Mix Bambu
R/O: Aussie Smooth conditioner
Leave-In: CRN Almond Jai twisting butter
Styler: Wetline Xtreme Aloe (green) gel
Finisher: DE Almond & Avocado mist
Dry: Air-dry, diffuse, air-dry for a wash n go

weavepat

pre poo'd: CD khoret amen oil and smoothie. I need to use up five of these sets so I'll detangle with this until they're gone.
cleanse: pantene gold series shampoo
condition: TGIN HMM on new growth, either an herbal gloss or SM HP mask+olaplex no. 2 on the length.
scalp: cantu root rinse followed by ayurvedic rice water
set: FORM beauty leave in, QB BRBC, HH peach ginger quinoa protein butter on the ends. twist and put twists in bun with a banana clip.

Bun Mistress

I planned to use the rrest of this goddess hair treatment. The last time I used it my hair was just so so afterwads. I am not sure if it was that or something else. But it is the last of what I brought. The ingredients speapartely are all things I have used in one combinaton or another so I am surpirsed that the first time wasn't great. I will just aply for 2 hours and rinse this time unlike before. I added AO GPB conditioner with it I am oping for a two in one treatment and conditioning (this is a supe old bottle I haven't bought AO in years....). After wads I will comb out and airdry in 4 braids. tomorrow will be busy, Happy Mother's day to all of the mothers!

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Tomorrow, I will do the following:
Pre-poo: Some DC and Shea nut oil w/ Sirod Naturals Onion juice pre-poo
Shampoo: APB Blue Agave Co-wash
DC: SSI Melt
Leave-in: SN Fermented Rice, Bobeam conditioner, SN Ayurvedic oil, SN Flaxseed oil.

Bun Mistress

My results with the Goddess hair blend plus AO GBP were outstanding. I never really cared for the AO conditioners alone so this was not due to the AO alone I think the herbal blend needed a litter extra something added. I didn't have to do an additional conditioner to comb out, I didn't have many tangles when I rinsed. o I ended up added leavein and a coconut oil blend to air dray then last night added shea butter and flax seed gel to style. My hair is so soft and bouncy this morning. I don't know if i will just but this directly again or recreate it myself. But I didn't give it a stellar review the last itme I used it so I felt it deserved a follow up

discodumpling

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!
I'm under the dryer right now for my weekly DC. Today it's an hour with Shea Moistures Yogurt Manuka Honey Protein blah blah blah.
I havent decided on next steps for my wash n go but I'll be back with my product usage when all is said and done.

Edit to add products:
After my DC was rinsed I layered Mielle Honey Pomegranate Leavein sprayed that with Texture ID leave in and shellacked it all with a heavy hand of ECO Styler Olive Oil Gel. I'm under the dryer until I cant stand it then I'll blow dry the rest of the way and be on my way!

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Decided to go ahead and play in my hair today :bouncegreen:

Cleanse:
Herbal Hair Wash

Conditon Overnight/Leave in:
Marshmallow Rose Conditioning Milk

Air Dry a bit then apply Whipped Shea Butter

Not sure if I want to bun or wear another braid out, but it will be either of those styles.

Celestialx

Tonight

Detangler:
VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Conditioner
Clarifying Poo: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Protein: Joico K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
D/C: Kanechom Karite Butter (ran out of Silicon Mix ugh) + Hada Labo Premium Lotion (overnight w/ plastic cap)

Tomorrow

Leave-In: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth
Gel: Wetline Xtreme Gel
Sealant: EVOO