May 9 10 11 12 13 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Shadow_Lace

This afternoon...

Cleanse: HE Blue Ginger & Micellar Water shampoo
Protein Treatment: Silicon Mix Bambu
R/O: Aussie Smooth conditioner
Leave-In: Curls Blueberry Bliss leave-in
Styler: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout cream
Finisher: DE Almond & Avocado mist
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@naturalyogini
Glad you haven't had a reaction from anything else. At least you'll have a good idea what works for you out of that set.

I've been taking note of your review(s). I have the Bamboo and the Chebe one, (multiple bottles) but after I use them up, I may stick with Stunnababez for what I need/use.

naturalyogini

@naturalyogini
Glad you haven't had a reaction from anything else. At least you'll have a good idea what works for you out of that set.

I've been taking note of your review(s). I have the Bamboo and the Chebe one, (multiple bottles) but after I use them up, I may stick with Stunnababez for what I need/use.
I tried the Chebe rice water again and no irritation. Hmm. I must have been having a hormone surge that caused burning scalp. This has happened to me before. I'll use it up to see if I get any growth.

waff

Clarify: Redken cleansing cream
Poo: Suave Almond and Shea butter shampoo
Condition/Detangle: Aussie moist 3 min miracle DC
DC/Protein: Hask Keratin Protein Treatment (30 min under heated cap)
Leave in: Shea Moisture JBCO leave in
Stylers: Garnier sleek and shine leave in + some gel (probably Garnier curl shape gel)

Last edited:

waff

Tonight

Detangler:
VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Conditioner
Clarifying Poo: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Protein: Joico K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
D/C: Kanechom Karite Butter (ran out of Silicon Mix ugh) + Hada Labo Premium Lotion (overnight w/ plastic cap)

Tomorrow

Leave-In: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth
Gel: Wetline Xtreme Gel
Sealant: EVOO
oh wow, I use the Hada labo lotion for my skin (love it), but I never knew it could be used for hair too! what benefits is it supposed to give? I am kinda of low key obsessed with K-beauty skin care lol