MBL 2013 Challenge!

growbaby

thank you! well my back from my neck to my tailbone is 20 inches and my hair stretches to the 11.5 in. mark within those 20 inches. MBL would technically be at the 10in mark right?

ilong

God's Own
@Froreal3 - I understand. We are trying to get there fast. Believe me you may have to remind me to "chill" sometime in the near future. I imagine by March if I'm not close to my goal I may have to be sedated, virtually!! :nervous2::thud:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^ You're welcome. I know how it is when you just need that "Yup, you're there!" You're right. Hairnorexia is real! lol

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I am picking up some MN today. I saw good results with that. I WILL get 3 inches by beginning of the year. I need to be at least 1" away from MBL by new years so I can be WL by the end of the year.

Fhrizzball

So is the BSL 2014 challenge a BSL/MBL joint or will there be a separate thread for MBL 2014? I don't think i'll be making MBL this year and if so it'll only be scraping. My hair lately has seem less dense than usual. I'm not sure if it's due to my ends being henna coated, seasonal hair fall, or my hair growing and me not noticing. On the plus side it makes washing and detangling much easier but my twists and twist out don't seem as plump.

koolkittychick

Hi Ladies!

I poked my head in here a few months back in the name of wishful thinking, but I think I might have reached MBL without realizing it! Let me know what you think; pic one is from this time last year, when I hit APL. Pic two is from three days ago, when I got my touch up. I know it looks like I'm not BSL yet, but I wear my bras reeeaaally low, like the bottom of my band sits on my natural waist. Based on my measurements, my hair actually hits the middle of my back, which is about 11 inches from the top of my shoulders. So can I claim it? Let me know.

Happy hair growing ladies!

Attachments

• HairNov12.jpg
    HairNov12.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 52
  • My hair now.jpg
    My hair now.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 75

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
koolkittychick I think you are grazing because it looks like the bottom of your bra is on your waist and your hair is grazing the top of your bra, which looks like a few inches above your waist aka MBL. If you aren't there, you're >this< close.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Though I still want more MBL length, I'm patiently waiting for the WL 2014 challenge which I am in. I will need that whole year and all the retention I can get. My waist is fairly low, so while I wanted to entertain the idea of HL or TBL hair, that's too much hair and it ain't happening.

ImanAdero

Hair highlighted and flat ironed to the GODS!

Only issue I have is that she didn't trim my layers like she has done in the past (I didn't really ask). She only trimmed the bottom layer, which is still fine.

I love it! And I will finish the year at LEAST BSL... Not BSB, BSL!

Attachments

• image-1941122421.jpg
    image-1941122421.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2004212501.jpg
    image-2004212501.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 110

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
Very pretty! :)

You make me wanna flat iron my hair...

Hair highlighted and flat ironed to the GODS!

Only issue I have is that she didn't trim my layers like she has done in the past (I didn't really ask). She only trimmed the bottom layer, which is still fine.

I love it! And I will finish the year at LEAST BSL... Not BSB, BSL!

Sent using LHCF app

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Anybody else making MBL this year? I'm not...probably by June. I'm still about 3 inches away. I'm ok with that though.

RegaLady

Anybody else making MBL this year? I'm not...probably by June. I'm still about 3 inches away. I'm ok with that though.

I will be making MBL by this spring. I had trims and maybe I am in need of another so I got bumped up to BSLish. I am bunning until spring, but with breaks in between for a couple of Bday parties I have to attend. But yeah, I am on a six month bunning challenge.

djkforeal

I don't know if I will be making MBL this year cause I have not stayed up on my game, but I guess I will see when I do another length check before the end of the month. :ohwell: