Measure Tee Shirt We Just Got

LovinLocks

Phew, J.K., could ya tell I didn't wanna??? There's that ooonnnne that's hangin' real low, but shooot . ...:lachen: :yep: the others will just hafta catch-up!!!! Yeppers.

Last edited:

Irresistible

Hi Ladies,

Got some pics with the new length tee shirt the young lady was so kind as to order for us:

This is an a.m. braid take-down shot:
http://images43.fotki.com/v1327/photos/7/749231/6486159/B4Wash-vi.jpg

Here is the sopping wet, just outta shower after co-wash shot:
http://images41.fotki.com/v1342/photos/7/749231/6486159/AfterWash-vi.jpg

Hmm, looks like Sista need a trim . . . not, I ain't trimmin' nuttin' . . . er umm, today, that is. :grin:
Thats how some of our natural hair hangs, it looks just like mine kinda, my nape hangs looser, the first time I saw the back of my head wet without being stretched, I was like :eek2: till I figured out what it was

Irresistible

Seee LL

This was 2005 and my hair was at waist stretched back then too (not as thick as now) but still at waist

Hosted on Fotki

a few days later after I pressed

Hosted on Fotki

wow looking at this pic I can see just how much thinner my hair was back then compared to now. Its such a trip for me to see with my own eyes like that

LovinLocks

Thats how some of our natural hair hangs, it looks just like mine kinda, my nape hangs looser, the first time I saw the back of my head wet without being stretched, I was like :eek2: till I figured out what it was

Sista-girl Irre, girl you always know how to step in with the right thing to say. I'm feelin' your spirit [not just today, but in general].

Thanks and have a grreat day.

I'm gonna try this umm, what is it, . . . um, shoot, can't remember the name, flat iron I purchased (and only used once); actually I wanna see where it'll lay flat-ironed, oh yeah, Maxi-Glide. Then I'm gonna try, I repeat try and lay off hair self portraits until '09 (yeah, right).

Last edited:

Irresistible

Sista-girl Irre, girl you always know how to step in with the right thing to say. I'm feelin' your spirit [not just today, but in general].

I'm gonna try this umm, what is it, . . . um, shoot, can't remember the name, flat iron I purchased (and only used once); actually I wanna see where it'll lay flat-ironed, oh yeah, Maxi-Glide.

Thank you sweetie and I cant wait to see your hair when you flat Iron it :clap:

Irresistible

I'm gonna try this umm, what is it, . . . um, shoot, can't remember the name, flat iron I purchased (and only used once); actually I wanna see where it'll lay flat-ironed, oh yeah, Maxi-Glide. Then I'm gonna try, I repeat try and lay off hair self portraits until '09 (yeah, right).
nah keep taking pictures, first you never know when you will need to refer to it for something for someone else or some reason or another, plus it helps you document your own hair and findings and learning it. Dont stop!:grin:

LovinLocks

Here I am with the Maxi-Glide Flat-Iron and a lil Chi

LovinLocks

Dagnabbit, that's it. I am going to spring for a PROfessional flat-iron one day soon and have the stylist take my pic. I just won't rest until I see da backa ma head done right. DH tried . . . and from his wheelchair nonetheless :rolleyes:.