meechymonroe (Monroe sisters) has brain cancer :/

nlamr2013

Wow people noticed her absence from the social sphere but they for obviously didn't say much about it.
Here is the video link

My Story: http://youtu.be/sb7Aun1H4QE

Wow just last week Vaughn was going in on someone who called herself figuring out that the sisters were in a fight and meech was jealous of Vaughn because Vaughn is more famous and Vaughn told the girl she didn't know what she was talking about and she would feel bad once she found out.
Praying for her.

southerncitygirl

:( so sorry to hear this saw it in my yt subscriptions. ppl run their mouths too much... sometimes ppl take long breaks from yt cause other things of importance transpire like fighting for your life!!!:nono: i wish her a speedy recovery.

EnExitStageLeft

My heart and prayers go out to her and her family.

People seem to forget that Youtubers are normal everyday folk such as ourselves. They have troubles too.

metro_qt

Oh boy... I just donated...
Brain cancer is terrible, and to know that she now has to undergo chemotherapy and radiation after her two brain operations?

That's horrible

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
This just goes to show that life is so precious, yet these illnesses could strike any of us at any moment and you'd never even expect it. She's so young, and I hope she makes a full recovery.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I was not familiar with her until now. I wish her a speedy recovery. My SO's youngest son had a brain tumor and went through a lot. It still breaks my heart when I think about it. Thankfully he is in remission and has been the top of his class. He was supposed to be in special ed but he proved everyone wrong! I pray that she pulls through and beats all of the odds. I am grateful she has such love and support and the best medical staff assisting her. I will pray for her daily.

kandake

This truly breaks my heart. It's amazing how people you don't know can have such an impact on your life. I've been following her and her sister since the beginning and have always thought well of them. And was even more proud and inspired by their journey and the success they've had in the natural hair community. I guess I had even more of a connection to them because they are fellow Chicagoans.

I also think her story is a testament to live each day to the fullest, like it's your last because you really never know what's in store for you.

I'm prayerful that Meechy recovers well and I'm glad she's in good spirits inspite of her condition.

Last edited:
This was so heartbreaking to hear. I knew there was a reason she had been away from social media. I am praying for Meechy and her family. Meechy is such a sweet and down to earth woman. I really pray she makes a full and speedy recovery.

ctosha

This is truely sad and heartbreaking I've always followed them and thought she had such a sweet personality I hope and pray she gets a clean bill of health she is so young.

This just shows is that anything can strike at any time and we must treat life as precious as it is and not take it for granted. When I read this at work unwanted to cry I was stunned even tho I don't kno her personally. Lots of prayers to meechy and her family.

Victoria44

I was shocked when I heard this morning. I hope she has a full recovery, she seems really sweet in her videos.