meechymonroe (Monroe sisters) has brain cancer :/

ellebelle88

The ongoing obsession with having long hair and/or a certain hair type. It could all be gone in the blink of an eye.

So could a lot of things.

I'm shocked and saddened to hear about her story. I swear, I just saw her jetting off to Europe for a hair tour with her sister and doing Huetiful Hair Steamer promotions.

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
Anyone know how she's doing?
I just discovered her on YouTube and watched all her videos in one day. I reached the last one and found out about her health problems. All her social media posts are months old. I pray she's healing.

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
Thanks, @secretdiamond I found an article from last year that mentioned there's a site where people could donate for her healthcare costs but it didn't list the site. If anyone knows it, would you please post it or PM me?

Britt

I saw this video and it is just so sad to me. You can tell she and Vaughn are so incredibly close, she mentioned Meechy being her soulmate. I saw Vaughn at a recent hair event and she was sitting right behind me and superficially I just looked at her and thought - wow, she's so pretty and pulled together and cute in real life. But behind her smiles I couldn't help but wonder how she continues to put on such a good face and smile when she's going through something so awful with her sister? She got up and gave a little talk at the hair event and my mind kept drifting towards her sister and the unimaginable amount of pain I'd feel if I were in her shoes. Vaughn is newly married and pregnant and her best friend, soul mate and sister is battling for her life. I just had a mixed set of emotions when I saw her. I can't even imagine.