MegaTek: Coat or Cell Rebuilder

Wildkat08

Hey Ladies:

So, I'm dying to try Megatek, but I'm a bit confused. I think most of the ladies on this forum use the cell rebuilder, but I was on Naturallycurly.com and ladies there were using the coat rebuilder; some of them are also members here. If you're using MegaTek, or have in the past, please let me know what specific product you've seen results with.

baddison

natural for good
Hey Ladies:

So, I'm dying to try Megatek, but I'm a bit confused. I think most of the ladies on this forum use the cell rebuilder, but I was on Naturallycurly.com and ladies there were using the coat rebuilder; some of them are also members here. If you're using MegaTek, or have in the past, please let me know what specific product you've seen results with.

I use the COAT REBUILDER. Its the black bottle with the blue writing.:yep:

Jetblackhair

This is the one widely used but I believe they are one in the same. As you can see it says Cell & Coat on the front of the bottle.

mariofmagdal

The pet version costs more, and I have heard it has the same ingredients as the human version. I have used both and can't really tell the difference. I like it as a moisturizer I do not apply it on my scalp.

Wildkat08

Thanks JetBlack, I think thats the issue. They are the same thing. Its named "cell rebuilder" but because it has the word "Coat" on it really big, I think some people are just calling it that. Thanks for the responses ladies.