Megatek consistency

Newlife2011

I recently purchased a bottle of Megatek from a vendor on Ebay. I received it and it seems to sit on top of my scalp (for a while). I have read a few ladies here apply it to their scalp like grease every night....I'm not seeing how that's possible. :perplexed:

So my question is, what is megatek suppose to look like? What is the consistency?

What I have is sort of a pearl color and a hand soap/lotion consistency. When I opened it there was no seal, so Im hoping I havent been bamboozled.:sad:

Barbie83

girl I'm with you, that's why I haven't really used mine. It never seems to sink in.....

MsBoinglicious

some mix it will oil. if you were to mix it with coconut oil, it would become a lil bit more solid and easier to apply.

ETA: i got mines from an online horse store. I didn't really use it and threw it away like a month ago. BUT it was the same consistency as Suaves Coconut Conditioner. if its runny try shaking it up maybe the product settle. if that does not work then i dunno.

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Its the consistency of Aphoghee 2 minute.

I rub it in

Kerryann

use other oils with it.

You know i worked out 2 nights ago and i was cratching my scalp looked at my fingers and my sweat was the color of the megatek

BostonMaria

It was the consistency of conditioner, maybe just a tad thicker. I used it with no other products, just rubbed it on my scalp and waited patiently by the mirror to see my herr grow

Newlife2011

use other oils with it.

You know i worked out 2 nights ago and i was cratching my scalp looked at my fingers and my sweat was the color of the megatek
:lachen: i guess it doesn't sink in

thanks ladies...last question...what does it suppose to smell like? I'm going to order from a reliable source next time.:blush: It was only 25.00 so I took the risk.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The bottle I bought a few months back was sealed. If it were me, I wouldn't use it.

It's Creamy. Conditioner-like and Pleasant Smelling. All the Bottles I've purchased, have been "Sealed"

I would contact the Vendor & PayPal:look: @bolded.

btw: use very little.

Urban

I think maybe you might be using too much? Try using less and see if that makes a difference.

Apparently it smells like Pina Coladas (sp?) .. I've never had one of those so not sure how true that is.

CurlyMoo

All of my bottles have been sealed. I massage a light film on my scalp. It doesn't sit on top at all. In fact it seems to absorb into my scalp. I sometimes massage some light oil on top of it.

Newtogrow

Unless it was used, it should have had an aluminum seal on the top. The consistency is like a lotion, white and has a pleasant smell.

If you rub it directly to your scalp as I do, please follow up with something that counters shedding. I use olive oil infused with garlic.
HTH

iNicola

It's Creamy. Conditioner-like and Pleasant Smelling. All the Bottles I've purchased, have been "Sealed"

I would contact the Vendor & PayPal:look: @bolded.

btw: use very little.

Yeah, I'm usually hesitant about my new products (remember I weighed my butter to make sure I got what ordered :lachen:). If it ain't right I ain't using it.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, I'm usually hesitant about my new products (remember I weighed my butter to make sure I got what ordered :lachen:). If it ain't right I ain't using it.

IK!:lachen: You Know We don't play! :rolleyes:

Right....It has an Alumimum/Plastic Peel Off Seal over the top of the Bottle.

I woulda' contacted PayPal STAT!