Melanin Haircare By Naptural85!

LaughingOctopus

Pre-Order Starts Now!! http://bit.ly/melaninhaircare OMG, it's finally here! I have been working on this product line for 6 long years and I am SO EXCITED to FINALLY share it with you all! Inspired by my DIY hair product recipes and the requests from my online community, Melanin Haircare was officially founded in 2015! 100% Black Owned - 100% Family Owned. We took ZERO shortcuts, and ZERO compromises, which is why this took so long. There are no investors, just my sister and I, and we built this from the bottom up, through hard work and perseverance. Every single product formula and packaging has been custom created from SCRATCH. These are my DIY product recipes, enhanced for stability and world-wide distribution. The merchandise has also been custom created from SCRATCH, designed by me, using my graphic and product design experience. This is our soft launch, with hard launch coming in 2019, with orders shipping out in February! I will follow up with another video with ALL the deets, but for now, I hope you enjoy what we have to offer and stay tuned for my follow up video! XoXo!! Nap

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I preordered the butter and the oil. I like DIYs when it comes to butter and oil, but I want to support her as her vision is something that I can really appreciate. Plus she said they are unscented and the ingredients are pretty to-the-point (not 5-11 ingredients, ugh I hate that) so I'm sure I'll love them.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
20190129_165613.jpg

I'll have to wait up to a week to leave a review since my hair is straight. The oil seems very light, and smells floral - maybe like geranium? The cream is almost scentless, slight shea/cocoa butter smell, which makes it smell faintly like cake. It doesn't feel like anything I've ever used in my hair, since I stay away from heavy creams, so I'm not sure about that. I know I'll love the oil, but since it's winter I'm using heavier oils. I'll still give it a shot next wash day though.