Melanin Haircare By Naptural85!

Napturallypretty1908

I did. I just washed with it. First impression is that I like it as a clarifying shampoo (not sure if she wanted it that way, lol). I've mostly been cowashing so it was my first time shampooing in a while so I'm I can't figure out if my hair felt stripped or if I'm just use to conditioner. After a DC my hair felt back to normal

Silkylover

I did. I just washed with it. First impression is that I like it as a clarifying shampoo (not sure if she wanted it that way, lol). I've mostly been cowashing so it was my first time shampooing in a while so I'm I can't figure out if my hair felt stripped or if I'm just use to conditioner. After a DC my hair felt back to normal
Says clarifying on the website

vevster

Do you guys like the Hair oil? I'm running low and scoping my next purchase. I like black soap shampoos so I may get that also.

Mapleoats

Do you guys like the Hair oil? I'm running low and scoping my next purchase. I like black soap shampoos so I may get that also.
Love the oil. So far it’s the only thing from the line I would actually repurchase (the leave in was good too, But since I used it mainly as a prepoo i felt it was a little pricey, haven’t tried the shampoo.)

Daina

The oil in my opinion is the best thing from the line hands down. My whole family uses it for hair and body, I think my husband uses it more than I do. I also have the shampoo and like it a lot. For me it was clarifying and I only use it for one wash only or my hair would feel too stripped. Both the oil and shampoo I would repurchase. Just ordered the leave-in but haven't used it yet since my hair is straight right now. Will use it in a month when I go back to curly hair. The only thing in her line that didn't work for me was the twisting cream, I found it to be drying and I got very little definition.

vevster

The oil in my opinion is the best thing from the line hands down. My whole family uses it for hair and body, I think my husband uses it more than I do. I also have the shampoo and like it a lot. For me it was clarifying and I only use it for one wash only or my hair would feel too stripped. Both the oil and shampoo I would repurchase. Just ordered the leave-in but haven't used it yet since my hair is straight right now. Will use it in a month when I go back to curly hair. The only thing in her line that didn't work for me was the twisting cream, I found it to be drying and I got very little definition.
Thanks! I’ll def get it

Mapleoats

You know, I didn’t really like the twisting cream either. It gives me 0 definition as well. The jar is so huge I can’t figure out what to do with it tho. I’m thinking since the cream is very dry I might use it to style on stretched hair when I don’t want it to revert too much.

and I completely agree the oil is the best product in the line!

Daina

You know, I didn’t really like the twisting cream either. It gives me 0 definition as well. The jar is so huge I can’t figure out what to do with it tho. I’m thinking since the cream is very dry I might use it to style on stretched hair when I don’t want it to revert too much.

That's actually a good idea because I have been wracking my brain on what to do with that cream! I bought 2 jars and still have 3/4's of one jar and one that has never been opened. I just have to remember to reach for it, cause right now it stays out of sight and out of mind.

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
That's actually a good idea because I have been wracking my brain on what to do with that cream! I bought 2 jars and still have 3/4's of one jar and one that has never been opened. I just have to remember to reach for it, cause right now it stays out of sight and out of mind.

Would you ladies be able to use it to slick back your hair for buns and other styles or lay your edges down?

My other suggestion would be to try to take a small amount and see if there's something you can add to it to make it more moisturizing/provide better hold.

It was mentioned that the cream is very dry (which was surprising to me because when she would make stuff on YouTube it looked super creamy and moisturizing) so maybe a liquid leave-in underneath and then use the cream when doing twists?