Mesh rollers are great!

Isis

lolacurl said:
Thanks albane for this post! I've had a hard time with the magnetic rollers, and the soft ones arent big enough.

Yesterday I purchased the 1 1/2 inch mesh rollers and some Hindu Sheen, and my hair looks almost exactly like it does when my stylist does it! I was so excited. NO HEAT, and my hair is 4b texturized. I was amazed at how smooth it came out. I didnt have any crinkles at all. Iused the big bobby pins to push thru as well as end paper. A couple of drops of L'oreal smooth intense serum to finish, and I was all ready for church this morning. Amazing!

Thank God for mesh rollers! :D
Please post pics if you have any of your smooth mesh rollerset. :) I've never tried mesh rollers.

lolacurl

Isis said:
Please post pics if you have any of your smooth mesh rollerset. :) I've never tried mesh rollers.

hey isis! Sorry no pics. im in the dark ages. im so bad about taking pictures! :D

BrEE

bump

i'm really interested in these. so i guess everyone who's using them and getting smooth hair results are using the end papers?? btw how do you use end papers?? i'm guessing you fold it in half over your ends??

Zuppy

Yes, I only use them with end papers on wet or dry hair. I put the end papers on the roller it makes it much easier. Just wrap the paper around the roller, hold it in place, then roll your hair.

Melissa-jane

I have never used magnetic rollers because i have thick dense hair and wheni was in the bss mesh just looked like the best choice. I think they are great and highly recommend them.