Michigan High School Shooting

TrulyBlessed

This video is so chilling :nono: RIP to all the innocent lives he took and I hope the others still fighting for their lives survive. His parents need to be locked up too.

Swipe

PatDM'T

I was so
busy the last
couple of days
that I completely
forgot to look
this story up.
And when I
remembered the
clip I saw showed
him looking as
if he is six
years old.

I was just thinking
how we do not
usually get
innocent-looking
images of black
criminals or victims
#dirtytoenails
but the first
image I saw
of this killer
was him looking
like a sweet
choir boy.
I agree with
this tweet:

Miss_Luna

I was just thinking
how we do not
usually get
innocent-looking
images of black
criminals or victims
#dirtytoenails
but the first
image I saw
of this killer
was him looking
like a sweet
choir boy.
I agree with
this tweet:

This made me so upset. Using a picture from elementary school when this man (calling him this since this is how they frame young Black boys, innocent or not) killed 4 people at this point.

He is a monster, he should go to prison. I'm not sorry. His family should be charged. I don't care, I don't care. No child should have to practice active shooter drills in school. This is ridiculous.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
Yes...the use of that obviously elementary photo instead of his current derranged, demonic looking mug shot was maddening in its blatant expression of white privelege. It is also not surpising that on another popular forum with mostly non melanated people, there hasn't been one peep about this case.

The problem for them in part is that they want the right to posssess assault weapons, and the fact that the father bought such a deadly weapon, knowing his teen son had severe emotional/mental issues, brings to light the debate they don't want to have: gun control.

Kanky

Is it just me or does it look like they are setting the son up to get off lightly while they blame the parents for not reigning in a crazy person?

Black Ambrosia

*rolling my eyes*

so the teacher saw all this and didn’t recommend suspension?

the PR team for this school district is working overtime.
The teacher did what s/he was supposed to do by notifying administrators. Sounds like this is one of the incidents that prompted the meeting at the school with the parents. This is on the administrators for not suspending or expelling him and walking him out the school.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I hope so. His parents are terrible and should go to jail too, but I don’t like how they are using baby pictures and talking about the shooter being mentally ill. I don’t want him to end up in a mental hospital instead of prison.
Actually white baby pictures above the words Accused Murderer hit white folks different especially when the bodies caught are white kids. Ain't go be no mental hospital, Baby Huey bout to be tried as an adult and put in with the clink with bubba, Cletus and the Gimp.

That's why them white boy school shooters usually kill themselves or choose death by cop cuz they know sympathy out the window after the quarter back gets shot.

Keen

Actually white baby pictures above the words Accused Murderer hit white folks different especially when the bodies caught are white kids. Ain't go be no mental hospital, Baby Huey bout to be tried as an adult and put in with the clink with bubba, Cletus and the Gimp.

That's why them white boy school shooters usually kill themselves or choose death by cop cuz they know sympathy out the window after the quarter back gets shot.
I gave up after nothing was done after Sandy Hooks. Elementary age white kids died and nothing was done.

dancinstallion

They fled in a Kia. Lord I want to laugh, but out of respect for his victims, I won't.

Yall are going to make me go to hell for laughing.
Clink with Bubba, cletus and Gimp took me out. And what's wrong with a Kia? :dead:

cocosweet

They fled in a Kia. Lord I want to laugh, but out of respect for his victims, I won't.
Yall are going to make me go to hell for laughing.
Clink with Bubba, cletus and Gimp took me out. And what's wrong with a Kia? :dead:
I don't know anything about the quality of the vehicles, I just know that before we knew Kia as a car company, KIA meant ( actually it still means) Killed In Action. Of all the cars you decided to flee in for facilitating murder, they chose the worst possible one.
I gave up after nothing was done after Sandy Hooks. Elementary age white kids died and nothing was done.
Agreed. That was supposed to be the spark for a serious overhauling of our gun laws. If that didn't bring it about, nothing will. :nono:

Theresamonet

I’m glad the parents are being charged and their bad parenting is on full display. I’m so tired of parents ruining their kids, and then sending them out into the world to terrorize the rest of us. Nobody asked them to birth these monsters.

The school administrators involved need to be fired, and disciplined to whatever extent possible. They’re talking about the parents failed to check his bag, and didn’t take him home, like the school had no authority. The administrator could have also checked his bag, and put his little ass out, regardless of what his parents wanted. TF?

Black Ambrosia

FWIW I asked my mom what she thought about how the school administration handled this. She’s a retired middle school principal in Michigan. She said the school couldn’t suspend him because he hadn’t done anything. She said you have to threaten someone or get into a fight before suspension is an option. I’m sure looking at ammunition on your cell phone and having violent drawings could be considered a threat to some but because he didn’t put hands on anyone or threaten anyone directly, there was only so much they could do.