Miconazole Nitrate (MN) Challenge (September 1 - December 31, 2012)

LovelyRo

[*]What is your current length? The back comes to the bottom of my neck and the front is about an inch past my collar bone... I'm growing out a bob.

[*]Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? I had success with it about 3-4 years ago...

[*]How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? I'm mixing with light Sulfur 8

[*]What frequency will you apply it? I'm going to start with once a week because I'll be taking the braids down under my u-part wig once a week to wash and dc... I'll add my mixture before I re-braid.

[*]Any other growth aids that you are using? Nothing else

[*]Don't forget a starting pic! I relaxed but didn't feel like straightening!!! Here's my starting pic...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3505431006.jpg
    image-3505431006.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 51

jprayze

Challenger List has finally been added. If your name is not there and you want to join, just let me know!

I will be out of town this weekend from Friday - Monday. On Tuesday, I will start on my mix 1/day. I will also be getting my hair flat ironed, so I have a good starting pic and can check into all my old challenges.

gforceroy

I want to join! :)
[*]What is your current length?
CBL
[*]Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN?
I have been using it for a couple months now..
[*]How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)?
I use it directly.
[*]What frequency will you apply it?
Every other day at least and only to my edges and my nape.
[*]Any other growth aids that you are using?
Vitamins.
[*]Anything else you care to add?
Naw
[*]Don't forget a starting pic!
I have no edges :(

destinyseeker

I have lurked and benefited secretly form this site long enough (6 months) and it's about time I made it official.

I'm in! :drunk:

What is your current length? SL
Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? I used it for the month of July
How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? I will use the same mix as before... MT, JBCO, EVOO w/garlic, EVCO and Grapeseed Oil
What frequency will you apply it? Every other day
Any other growth aids that you are using?
-Fast Grow Hair Vitamins and Collagen daily
-Wild Growth Oil on alternate days
Anything else you care to add? I had amazing results in one month so I'm excited to see how much growth there is in three months. :thewave:

Attachments

• Aug_8_2012 Check In.png
    Aug_8_2012 Check In.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 44

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay so here's the braids I had did... sorry took so long to post the pics! Anyway I'm going to try and keep them in for 3 months lol

ForumRunner_20120828_155908.jpg

ForumRunner_20120828_155918.jpg

jprayze

HairPleezeGrow said:
Okay so here's the braids I had did... sorry took so long to post the pics! Anyway I'm going to try and keep them in for 3 months lol

Nice colors!

nakialovesshoes

I used EcoStyler for the 1st time this weekend & I'm on 4th day hair with ease. However, I'll be back in minibraids soon & I have my MN mixed & ready. Let's grow ladies!

NiStone

Hey ya'll! This is my 1st post and 1st challenge. I'd love to join, if it's not too late. My stats:

What is your current length? Apl
Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? Used it back in March for a month
How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? Directly
What frequency will you apply it? 5days/wk
Any other growth aids that you are using? Nope

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 51

jprayze

NyStone said:
Hey ya'll! This is my 1st post and 1st challenge. I'd love to join, if it's not too late. My stats:

What is your current length? Apl
Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? Used it back in March for a month
How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? Directly
What frequency will you apply it? 5days/wk
Any other growth aids that you are using? Nope

You are right on time! Welcome!!!

jprayze

Hey ladies! I will be away for the weekend, but will be replying to all your posts when I get back. I will be starting on my MN when I Return. Happy Growing!

tiajanae

I'm in! Will be going to the store right after work to get the MN. I've been reading up on this and while my hair is braided its worth a shot!

• What is your current length?
    • I'm currently 18inches trying to make it to 20inches by the end of the year
  • Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN?
    • this is my first time using MN
  • How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)?
    • I'll be using a tube of MN 2% with 4oz of MTG or Garlic Oil applied to my braids which I'll be having in until the end of the year
  • What frequency will you apply it?
    • I'll apply every other night
  • Any other growth aids that you are using?
    • I'll also be taking Hairfinity 2 times daily and MSM twice daily
  • Anything else you care to add?
    • looking for an inch of growth a month for the rest of the year!
  • Don't forget a starting pic!
    • I'll add a starting pic this evening :)
Good luck ladies!

Mznelly

Ok finally getting around to fill this out.

*]What is your current length? Approaching APL (((bleeehhh))))

[*]Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? I started using MN during the last challenge.

[*]How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? Mixed. Best way to prevent the dryness the MN brings

[*]What frequency will you apply it? Daily

[*]Any other growth aids that you are using? I will be joining Njoy sulfur challenge and using hairfinty vitamins.

[*]Anything else you care to add? I just put in sengalese twist. One to track my progress, two as a PS it's little to no manipulation. To the ladies who are experiencing dryness my suggestion is to buy scurl it will bring the moisture right back. Watch for any changes in your hair some people have experience excessive shedding.

[*]Don't forget a starting pic!

Attachments

• image-3948008462.jpg
    image-3948008462.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 41
  • image-575402062.jpg
    image-575402062.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

ManiiSweetheart

Feels really good to apply MN again! Since im in high school and i feel going to school in celies isn't an option ill be bunning A LOT more... My schedule is going to get super hectic With school, jrotc and working art time soo ill have to see how i can squeeze in hair care!

Mjon912

IM IN!!!!

What is your current length? APL
Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? Nope I did the first challenge but I started late so only about a month and a half
How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? Both, I'm not sure which way worked better before
What frequency will you apply it?either everyday or every other day
Any other growth aids that you are using? Hair trigger growth elixir when I pre poo and vits/supplements
Anything else you care to add? I won't actually start using MN until after the 12, my birthday
Don't forget a starting pic! I'll post a pic as soon as my hair is dry :grin:

jprayze

Mjon912 said:
IM IN!!!!

What is your current length? APL
Is this your first time using MN or how long have you used in MN? Nope I did the first challenge but I started late so only about a month and a half
How will you use your MN (directly/mixed)? Both, I'm not sure which way worked better before
What frequency will you apply it?either everyday or every other day
Any other growth aids that you are using? Hair trigger growth elixir when I pre poo and vits/supplements
Anything else you care to add? I won't actually start using MN until after the 12, my birthday
Don't forget a starting pic! I'll post a pic as soon as my hair is dry :grin:

Welcome back girly!!!