Miconazole Nitrate

NaiyaAi

I have been eyeing this thread and at first i was like, no im not doing that until i saw the progress picture so im game. I contacted the local pharmacy and asked if they could order just straigh miconazole nitrate and they said yes so i ordered it. Is anyone gonna start a challenge?
I'd definitely be in if one was started.

missyanne

I have been eyeing this thread and at first i was like, no im not doing that until i saw the progress picture so im game. I contacted the local pharmacy and asked if they could order just straigh miconazole nitrate and they said yes so i ordered it. Is anyone gonna start a challenge?

Was it a big chain pharmacy........i would prefer MN with out the other ingredients.

serenity34

missyanne, i am not sure, its not a big name but it is at apothecary pharmacy shop. but they have these pharmacies all over atlanta. I would think though that if you talk to a pharmacy they might order it

itismehmmkay

I use it every night. I have in my mix 2% MN, sulfer 8, WGO, Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, cayenne pepper, JBCO, and WGLO. I don't measure anything so I can't really give u a ratio. I use the whole tube of MN and just add oils until it's kinda pasty like. HTH

I'm using the 2% solution right now (Family Dollar Brand) but I have used 4% in the past. The last time I used MN, I believe I may have gotten 1 inch in 5 weeks.:yep: I got off of MN to get on another bandwagon but I should have stayed on MN.:sad: I mixed MN with Sulfur 8, Peppermint and Rosemary oils, and Castor Oil.

Good luck and Happy hair growing!

Nice! So think I'll be adding mine to sulfur 8 as well. With JBCO and maybe peppermint oil if it stinks.

ilong

God's Own
NaiyaAi - I know that there is a more recent thread on MN (challenge hosted by jprayze) but I was curious if you were still using MN and your results/review?

NaiyaAi

ilong I'm still using MN. I took a break for a bit because I heard your hair can get used to it (actually, I'm just lazy). I think MN makes a great growth aid. It helped me get to full BSL relatively quickly and I have less shedding with MN than I do with sulfur. When I combine the two I get explosive growth.

My main dislike about MN is that it's pretty drying, so I have to dilute it pretty heavily with oils to counteract that.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
ilong When I combine the two I get explosive growth.

My main dislike about MN is that it's pretty drying.
Really? Might gotta try this mix. MN gave me headaches but growth too... But I might could dilute it a lot and add sulfur for a week to get a short burst of growth..Hmmm :scratchchin:

ilong

God's Own
NaiyaAi - thanks for the response and info. I purchased some today - a store brand Monistat 3 which is the 4%. I also purchased a jar of sulfur 8 (FRESH) cream. I mixed the MN in the cream and added oils.

Based on posts - it seems like a winning combination.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
ilong you should definitely see growth. I think my scalp is getting too used to my sulfur. I stopped MN back in March. I will lay off sulfur for this week and I will begin using the MN again next week. I have used it full strength every day and had no problems...only good growth.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

ilong

God's Own
Froreal3 - Thanks for re-affirming. I think I will start the MN/Sulfur and/or Sulfur8 application soon. I've been trying to delay and allow Viviscal to prove itself as a bonafide growth aide. But I only have 8 months to reach my goal so I may have to incoporate other hair growth techniques (MN, inversion).

Perhaps I will start next week with you and we can keep each other on track?:yep:. I plan to clarify and do a protein treatment this weekend, so while I'm at it I will do a length check.

ilong

God's Own
Froreal3 - I've been taking Viviscal 3.5 months. (Started July 1st). Yes, ITA with pricing like that - I should have experienced above the average growth. My hair is growing but at the average rate.

jprayze - I am consistent with taking my vitamins (including Viviscal) so if they were going to work - they should have. I have 2.5 month supply remaining so I will continue to monitor my growth rate - but something tells me our experiences will be the same.

Ms. Tiki

I'm going back to MN. My scalp is itching like crazy and I know this is the best way to get rid of my dandruff.

Platinum

Thinking about going back to MN. It was the most effective growth aid I used in the past. Ayurveda was very good as well.