Mill Creek Organic Keratin Shampoo- has anyone used it?

FAMUDva

Hi Ladies,

Recently I purchased Mill Creek Organic Keratin Shampoo for under $4 at TJ Maxx and it's so hard for me to tell if a shampoo is "good".

I mean, I'm not a PJ or anything, but I'm looking for low cost alternatives that don't contain sodium lauryl sulfate (Miss Jessie's cost too much). When I shampoo I've been bunning as of late and can't tell if the product claims are true or not because I haven't worn my hair down in weeks.

Anyone used or using the product for sometime now? Thanks in advance for your product reviews :)

Here's the product info:

Description
Natural and Organic Ingredients

• Repair Formula
• Improves Elasticity
• Renews Inner Strength
• pH Balanced
• Beautiful Hair Naturally

Keratin, the primary protein of your hair, contains the essential amino acids needed for healthy-looking, shiny hair. Keratin and Panthenol coat each individual strand of hair to smooth and protect. Infused with precious herbs, our Repair formula will give your hair renewed inner strength for greater elasticity, reduced breakage and a natural, healthy bounce. Your hair will shine and finally behave with regular use of this rich, gentle cleanser.

KPH

House Head
I have the same shampoo from TJ Maxx and I don't know what to expect but I know my hair doesn't shed much and it is stronger and very soft.

FAMUDva

I have the same shampoo from TJ Maxx and I don't know what to expect but I know my hair doesn't shed much and it is stronger and very soft.

Thanks for the response :) I'm not sure if the same is occuring for me just yet. I had been CW more than shampooing, so I guess I'll keep my eyes open to improvements.

Dposh167

i use it. Its good. I dont use it often cuz i dont need poos like that. But it leaves my hair strong. its a nice natural based protein poo

ryanshope

I have used the shampoo on a regular basis; it was fine--not too drying, it was a good shampoo and it is inexpensive.