Mini Album Update: Progress Pics

championgurl

Hi Ladies,

Just a humble lil update to show the progress I have been having with MTG. It's by no means a miracle transformation, but it's visible progress and that encourages me.

It can get discouraging seeing all these ladies with BSL and beyond lengths and here I am just inching along, but I gotta tell ya ladies, keep posting them pics!!!!!! It really keeps a visual in my mind when I see them........

As I have posted before I am recovering from two hair disasters in one year, so this is really exciting!

Just thought I'd share my pics in case any other neck length ladies need some encouraging. Every tiny lil inch adds up, I believe that.

Thanks again ladies for all those helpful hints and pics. :)

http://public.fotki.com/Championgurl/mtg_progress_pics/

~CHAMPIONGURL

SherryLove

yes indeed.. it looks much fuller and healthier..!!!!!you have made great progress, girlie... just remember that every little bit counts....

taraglam2

You have done great work with your hair ! It looks healthy, vibrant and it is growing. Happy hair growing ! :)

Cowgirl

portia said:
Your hair looks very healthy, i love the color so pretty.

Cosigning with Portia.

Were the last pictures taken in June? If so, how has the last two months using MTG done for you?

championgurl

Cowgirl said:
Cosigning with Portia.

Were the last pictures taken in June? If so, how has the last two months using MTG done for you?

First, thanks Ladies for sharing in my excitement. I know to most it's nothing to sneeze at, but from where I began,,,,, Well I'm sure you had a begining as well.......

Anyhoo, Cowgirl & Portia, the color came compliments of the sun......
To answer your question Cowgirl, the last pics with my hair flipped up were after a fresh starting over cut. The ones with my hair straight back are my progress from 1 month of using MTG. My hair has become thicker and fuller, and I have less breakage. When wet I measure one inch from my pre MTG length.
:)

~CHAMPIONGURL