Mini Braid Challenge- Summer 2012

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
My mini's

manter26

NinasLongAmbition said:
I just finished putting in my mini braids, can I leave it in for 3 months without taking it out?

That depends on how well you keep them up and how much new growth you have. I would access at 8 weeks and every week thereafter.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Miss_Luna

I went and got my hair colored, just the front. The stylist used to do my hair when I was relaxed and she was fine, but I'm natural now and she raked through my hair something vicious.:nono: I was so afraid of the potential damage that three days later I washed and deep conditioned with Aveda intensive recovery treatment, that name is probably wrong tho, and put in some mini braids. My semester just started anyway and I don't have time to worry about my hair. The first picture is how I wore them to work. The color really adds to the braids.

Attachments

• 2012-08-31 17.06.20.jpg
    2012-08-31 17.06.20.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo on 9-3-12 at 2.22 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 9-3-12 at 2.22 PM #2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo on 9-3-12 at 2.21 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-3-12 at 2.21 PM.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 42

BraunSugar

I went and got my hair colored, just the front. The stylist used to do my hair when I was relaxed and she was fine, but I'm natural now and she raked through my hair something vicious.:nono: I was so afraid of the potential damage that three days later I washed and deep conditioned with Aveda intensive recovery treatment, that name is probably wrong tho, and put in some mini braids. My semester just started anyway and I don't have time to worry about my hair. The first picture is how I wore them to work. The color really adds to the braids.

How much can I pay you to do my next set? Lol

manter26

Sorry, I forgot to start a new thread. I'll get one up tomorrow when I'm by the computer.

I love seeing all the braids. Can't wait to get my next set done.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Miss_Luna

How much can I pay you to do my next set? Lol

Aww, if you were on the East Coast I would definitely braid your hair! lol I like doing hair.

Completely OT, but, I wanted to go to cosmetology school and my mother quickly shut that dream down and I became a bio major instead lol