Mini Fotki update

ChoKitty

Mini update withe 4 pictures...I got bangs cut today, and my hair done.

I haven't had new pictures since Dec...because my hair has been looking...horrible...

psw: Cho

ChoKitty

foxybrownsugar said:
Wow! You have made alot of progress. Your ends are looking very thick & I love the shine. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks! Yesterday was the first day I'd been to a stylist in.....years. Lol. She kept going on and on about how thick my hair was. I was afraid she was going to up the price! I've heard that some people do that....but no...and this lady is a definate keeper...I like what she did to my hair, and I like her...Anyone in the O'Fallon, IL area, call Beauty Shop and ask for Tracy!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Your hair looks great, you have some extra inches I see there and it looks alot fuller, BTW I fail my own 32 day no poo challenge, LOL, It was fine in the beginning but after awhile my hair begin to say noooo to CW so I think I can only CW once a week.

ChoKitty

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Your hair looks great, you have some extra inches I see there and it looks alot fuller, BTW I fail my own 32 day no poo challenge, LOL, It was fine in the beginning but after awhile my hair begin to say noooo to CW so I think I can only CW once a week.

I failed it too! My hair started breaking more...it really didn't like the Lekair cholesterol..:lol:

ChoKitty

SouthernGirl said:
Your hair looks AWESOME!!!! I love the length, shine, and especially the bangs on you!

Yay! That makes me happy, one of my hair inspirations likes my hair! :grin: You and Macherieamour have...the most beautiful hair.

It makes me happy that others like my hair too. ^____^

SouthernGirl

YamisGirl said:
Yay! That makes me happy, one of my hair inspirations likes my hair! :grin: You and Macherieamour have...the most beautiful hair.

It makes me happy that others like my hair too. ^____^

U R such a sweetie :kiss:

I was literally blown away that I had to post a comment! I'm at work and I really shouldn't be on this site, but I wanted to send you a special congratulations. I didn't review your regimen, but whatever you are doing is TOTALLY paying off!

SG

ChoKitty

SouthernGirl said:
U R such a sweetie :kiss:

I was literally blown away that I had to post a comment! I'm at work and I really shouldn't be on this site, but I wanted to send you a special congratulations. I didn't review your regimen, but whatever you are doing is TOTALLY paying off!

SG

Yay! I don't have my regimen posted, it's about to change. I fell in love with the products she used on me...Keracare....and plan to purchase them if I can get up the 8 and 13 dollars a thing. Lol. I'm going to be an even more broke college student. :grin:

ChoKitty

macherieamour said:
WoW! What shine on your hair! It looks great! The bangs really compliment your face. :D

Yay, again! I got coments from both my hair idols! Wow, that makes me happy

~*~ShopAholic~*~

YamisGirl said:
I failed it too! My hair started breaking more...it really didn't like the Lekair cholesterol..:lol:
LOL, well I don't feel so bad after all my hair hates ledair cholesterol too. But your hair likes something you've been doing to it, it looks great,:cool: