Miss Cherokee..C'mere I have something Dominican for you to see.

PuffyBrown

:love::love2::iloveyou::heart::heart2::infatuated::love3::love4::love5:

I bought this Condishioner and OMG:lick:,I AM IN LOVE WITH KAN KANECHOMN:love2:

I have just kicked Capilo to the Curb for Kan Kanechomn...Everytime I tried to order this it was out of stock and now I know why. I mean foreal
this stuff is the shizzle.....

My hair is bouncy, soft, smooth and very very silky.
Kan Kanechomn is here to stay.

I copied the large version....(its at the bottom)
I got like a big a bottle of this stuff. It is 32oz..
I love this stuff.

I also want to try ( I gues I can get through all of them by Summer)
Kan Kanechomn Aloe Vera Deep
Kan Kanechomn Max Selective Deep Conditioning Cream
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Kan Kanechomn Mix Fruit Deep [/FONT]

:love4::love2::love2: :love3::love3::love3::love3::love4:

PuffyBrown

It is off the chain. I promise. After I rinsed out my hair I had to feel it again. I was like trying to think what did I just use? I was like dang this is the shiz.. like before I rinsed it out it was really soft, almost too soft. I thought that I had overmoisturized. After it got dry and I had my products in, my hair still feels thick but just very very soft and silky. Ill post the ingredients.

I've heard about this. I was soooo tempted to order some! Is it moisturizing?

Last edited:

PuffyBrown

Label: promotes hydration, conditioning and malleability to the hair giving back the natural oil to the hair threads and recuperating the shine, softness and vitality.

Instructions; apply with a smooth massage for 2min, then rinse off. In cae of bath cream, cover your hair with a tepid towel for 30 minutes. Using a thermal cap let the cream act for 15 minutes.

(Thats why I almost over moisturized it)( I had a thermal cap on for like 30 min) I will just do 15 min next time.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Cetrimonium Cloride, Shea Butter, Methylparaben, EDTA, Fragrance, Deionized Water, Macrogol, Mineral Oil, Propyleneglycol, CI 19140

ps.. I saw that mineral oil down there and it is way down on the list so Im not to worried. The consistency is thick and creamy but feels really light. It doesnt have that heavy condish feel, but feels more like a leave in. It smell really good, I love the smell.

PJs dont get mad, but I forgot to tell yall that like the 3rd time I used it, I rinsed with this:

:love3::love3:
Dayuummmm
I it was like:woot::up::chocbunny::2inlove::love2::love3: All over again

Last edited:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Ah ha!!! I see you're trying to break my bank heh?!:lachen:The first thing I thought to myself is that I might wanna stay out of this thread b/c I've already thought about whipping out the charge card:grin::grin: How long have you been using this product and where did you get it from? I'm off to go check out beautyofnewyork.com right now:grin: BTW, I hated that Una Bomba stuff. My hair hated me for using it. I had nightmares about that mess:nono::nono:

PuffyBrown

You are creating budgetary problems for 2k8 and we aint even there yet.
I will buy but use sparingly, a cone is the second item on the list. My hair loves cones but I have to clarify with poo more often

Oh foreal? My hair tries to get an attitude with me if it doesnt get a good dose of cones several times a week. Believe me...I tried and my hair was looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket..would not lay down for jack.

Maybe a couple of us can team up and get a jar of it and send samples out to the others.

Miss Cherokee, I got it at sickbay. I googled everything and could not find it anywhere else. Sickbay only sells that big bottle but with all that hair on your head.....If you thought the Avocado what the ish than you will love that one too because my hair came out alot softer than it did. I am a 3c.

PuffyBrown

UPDATE

OK The dang honeymoon is over. I used the Bomba rinse by itself. This time I did not DC with the Kan Kanechomn, which is still the bom by the way, anyhoo, I DC with Alopecil Aretadora Hair Fortifying Treatment mixed with Nacidit Avocado Conditioner. After I rinsed the DC out my hair felt soft so to detangle I put on the Labomba, let sit for a couple of minutes and combd through. After I got out of the shower, my hair felt hard, and kind of rough. I dont think I like this product. I think it worked so good the first time because I used the Kan Kanechomn which leaves you hair so dang soft.
I guess I am just going to have to add some hot oil to it and use it for my prepoo treatment until itz gone.
[FONT=arial, helvetica] [/FONT]

stinastina

Oh foreal? My hair tries to get an attitude with me if it doesnt get a good dose of cones several times a week. Believe me...I tried and my hair was looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket..would not lay down for jack.

Maybe a couple of us can team up and get a jar of it and send samples out to the others.

Miss Cherokee, I got it at sickbay. I googled everything and could not find it anywhere else. Sickbay only sells that big bottle but with all that hair on your head.....If you thought the Avocado what the ish than you will love that one too because my hair came out alot softer than it did. I am a 3c.

Hey, StellaB,
I would like a sample if you could spare one. Let me know how much you would charge. :grin:

Evazhair

OOOH StellaB now how did I miss this post? prob because it was over the holidays. Thanks so much for the review and ingredient info. I have been eyeballing those, but somehow scared to try it because it costs more and knew nothing about it. They seem like they are sooo good. I predict a couple of PJ flareups coming soon. Thanks again for posting the ingredients, you know this stuff is important to us. I was also looking at the peach one.

PuffyBrown

OOOH StellaB now how did I miss this post? prob because it was over the holidays. Thanks so much for the review and ingredient info. I have been eyeballing those, but somehow scared to try it because it costs more and knew nothing about it. They seem like they are sooo good. I predict a couple of PJ flareups coming soon. Thanks again for posting the ingredients, you know this stuff is important to us. I was also looking at the peach one.

It does cost a little more but you get a 32oz bottle when you order from ebay. I am about to OD on that stuff. I had to slow my row because that stuff really works on that moisture level.

I put some of it on my hair a couple of times as a leave in and that works too. I am definately going to use that on my new growth. I am only two weeks post right now so iz all good....just wait until I have about 2" I cant wait.

Evazhair

It does cost a little more but you get a 32oz bottle when you order from ebay. I am about to OD on that stuff. I had to slow my row because that stuff really works on that moisture level.

I put some of it on my hair a couple of times as a leave in and that works too. I am definately going to use that on my new growth. I am only two weeks post right now so iz all good....just wait until I have about 2" I cant wait.

Being that it is hard to keep in stock, I would be so tempted to want to buy one of everthing the second it came in stock!

LABETT

I have been using the Kan Kanechomn Jarborandi Deep Conditioner for 2 years now and my hair loves it.(heating cap for 45 min)
I always order 2 jars at a time because its out of stock a lot on Sickbay.
I will have to try the Butter conditioner in the future

PuffyBrown

Being that it is hard to keep in stock, I would be so tempted to want to buy one of everthing the second it came in stock!

I know thatz right.
This was my first time trying the line, but I just might stock up, now that I know how it works.

Evazhair

PJism in full effect right now:yawn:. I just ordered the Amazonian multi herbs one. They had 3 in stock and I figured I'd try something different and report back. Here is the description:
I am looking up those ingredients

[FONT=arial, helvetica]This product has an association of natural agents such as Andiroba, Cupuacu and Castanha of Brazil and provides an intense hydration for the dried up and damaged hair, restoring and repairing the capillary fiber giving back smoothness, shine and easiness to comb.[/FONT]