MISS JESSIES BUY 1 GET 1 FREE SALE

I do have a question...can this product be used on relax hair or for naturals only??? I wonder how it would work on my relax hair for my twist outs???:ohwell:

Anyone have the ingredients to Rapid Recovery and Curly Meringue?

ETA: I found the ingredients on www.curlmart.com

Meringue: Ingredients: Purified Water, Carbomer, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Vegetable Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Wheat Germ Oil, Lemongrass Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglyclycinate, Tetrasodium, EDTA, FD&C Yellow 5, Fragrance.

Rapid Recovery: Ingredients: Water, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, behetrimonium methosulfate, laryl slcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydgrogenated vegetable oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, ceteareth-20, fragrance, butylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclohexasiloxane, disodum EDTA, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, iodoproynl butylcarbmate, yellow 10, orange 4

Last edited:
**bump**

This is a wonderful time to try out Rapid Recovery! You can select 12oz as your free item with a $38.00+ purchase. Just a heads up!

I placed my order but was too scared to try Rapid Recovery. I was too afreaid I'd like it, and at 50 bucks for 12 oz:nono:, I can't afford to like it:look:

I ordered the curly meringue--I just received my products yesterday. 3 CM and 1 rapid recovery which I can't wait to try.

Unfortunately, I received the new formulation of the CM. I was unaware of the ingredient changed/formula change when I ordered. Not sure whether to send it back or to try it out. I absolutely loved the old CM.

Anyone familiar with this new formulation? I think curlmart still has the old CM. I guess I'll try to order from them before the promotion is over.

Back