Miss Jessie's Products

NuMe2004

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I've been trying to search for topics on this for the past 2 days, and the search feature is not working!!!!

Anywho, I was wondering if any of you ladies have used Miss Jessie's products on your natural hair. I am particularly interested in trying the Curly Pudding for finger styling. Yet, the products are EXPENSIVE, so I don't wanna buy until I get some feedback.

If you use Miss Jessie's products, can you please share which ones you use/used and what they did for your hair?

Thanks in advance! :kisses:

glamazon386

I tried the CP and my hair didn't like it. It dried my hair up like a cotton ball. I do like the Meringue and the Buttercreme. I've gotten the best braid outs and twist outs ever with these two. The buttercreme leaves my hair softer than any other product I've tried. It can get greasy if you use too much though. I also liked the Rapid Recovery (I received a sample when I initially ordered the CP) but I wouldn't buy the full size. Too much $$$. I only bought the products because they were BOGO.

Kacie

I tried the Baby Buttercreme and CP on my daughter's hair. Both made her hair extremely dry so I sold them on the exchange. I think they offer smaller sizes now for $25, don't they? If you don't like the products I'm sure you won't have a problem selling them.

clever

I tried a sample size of the baby buttercreme and I love it.I used it on my nieces edges and twists and her hair stayed very soft(I think she is a 4b)

I'm running out so I'm thinking about trying a larger size but the price + shipping is :perplexed

byrdmail

I use it on my son's hair. When I first put it on, his hair looks really good and is easy to comb but by the afternoon, his hair is dry.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I love the baby buttercreme. I BOGOed and got 2 for the price of one over the holidays. It should last all year or more.