Miss Jessie's Quick Curls (pic)

joyandfaith

I used Miss Jessie's Quick Curls the other day and absolutely loved it! Previously, I didn't think that I cared for Miss Jessie's products. However, I saw that they had a new "quick curl" product which didn't require shingling, so I thought I'd give it a try.

All I can say is Wow! It didn't weigh my hair down and it controlled frizz wonderfully. That night I put it in a high ponytail with a scarf over it and I was actually able to revive the curls the next day with a little water and product. This has never happened to me. Usually my hair is hard and crunchy the next day and I have to completely start from the co-washing phase in order to do some kind of curly wash'n go. On day 3 I revived it again and wore a curly ponytail I'm so happy to have found a curl product that I can get 3 days of wear out of :yep: The picture below was taken at the end of day 1 at midnight.

I bought the small tube which was $9. This size is perfect for initially trying the product out. The larger tube is $19, so it's right on par with Mixed Chicks and the other curly products.

Has anyone else used Miss Jessie's Quick Curls?

Attachments

• Miss Jessie's Quick Curls.jpg
    Miss Jessie's Quick Curls.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 263

Irresistible

I've never tried any of the curl defining products , I was just never a believer that they would actually work for me and this head of hair

so here is another one to consider , but probably never try, hehe

maybe one day I will

but your hair looks nice. is your hair usually that loose/wavy/curly or is it the product that did it? or some technique you used with it?

joyandfaith

I've never tried any of the curl defining products , I was just never a believer that they would actually work for me and this head of hair

so here is another one to consider , but probably never try, hehe

maybe one day I will

but your hair looks nice. is your hair usually that loose/wavy/curly or is it the product that did it? or some technique you used with it?

My hair is normally wavy/curly, but usually when it dries it shrinks a bit and turns more frizzy than anything. I wish I had a picture of the back, because the back was more curly. The front of my hair is much more loose due to constantly pulling it back into a bun.

My whole process was: spray some HS 14 in 1 on wet hair, put the Miss Jessie's Quick Curl throughout my hair and then seal it with a little shea butter/moroccan oil mixture and let it air dry.

purplepeace79

Your hair looks great. I think I will try this when their BOGO sale starts later this month.

OT but I'm waiting for that too. I'm growing my son's hair out and that Baby Butter Creme is the TRUTH!! However, the only time I buy those products are during the BOGO sales. I refuse to spend that much lol

OP, your hair looks nice. I'm not a big fan of MJ (in principle) but your hair looks really nice. Glad you found something that works for you!

lilsparkle825

Very nice! I actually love the Curly Pudding (although I would prefer to have the unscented one) and the Baby Buttercreme, so it's nice to hear a positive review about MJ!

joyandfaith

OT but I'm waiting for that too. I'm growing my son's hair out and that Baby Butter Creme is the TRUTH!! However, the only time I buy those products are during the BOGO sales. I refuse to spend that much lol

OP, your hair looks nice. I'm not a big fan of MJ (in principle) but your hair looks really nice. Glad you found something that works for you!

Please share...do they have some bad business practices I should know about?

chebaby

i've always wanted to try the quick curls but the 20z turned me off. im not one for samples too often. i will def. give this a try when i order the curly meringue and baby buttercreme during her christmas sale.