Miss Key 10 en 1 vs. Silicon Mix

divinefavor

Good Morning!

Has anyone tried both the Miss Key 10 en 1 and the Silicon Mix. I bought the Silicon Mix two weeks and I like it. I was just wondering if there were any differences between the two.

Thanks in advance for your help!

OneInAMillion

I like them both, but they give me different results. I've used Miss Key's for about 3 years now, and it really moisturizes my hair. I also love it for CO washes. I started using Silicon Mix over the summer, whick I love for the shine it gives. They're both great though!

divinefavor

I love the shine that the Silicon Mix gives. I noticed though that after a couple of days my hair is kind of hard to comb through and my new growth is kind of rough. Any of you experience this? Also is it okay to use the Silicon Mix as a deep conditioner every week?

Last edited:

CookieLAD

OneInAMillion said:
I like them both, but they give me different results. I've used Miss Key's for about 3 years now, and it really moisturizes my hair. I also love it for CO washes. I started using Silicon Mix over the summer, whick I love for the shine it gives. They're both great though!

Ditto...Silicon Mix gives great sheen (no shine for me) and my hair smells great for days, has lots of body & swing and just hangs really nicely. Just make sure you rinse really well though.

Miss_Jetsetter

i too, have both of these products and LOVE both of these products. I don't wanna say that i love one more than the other cause that would be like saying that u love your eldest daughter more thna your youngest! But i will say that that the Cilicon mix gives my hair amazing slip as well as amazing shine! That's what keeps me using it over and over!

LABETT

I have used both and my hair likes the Silicon Mix best provides more slip than 10 en 1.
I like 10 en 1 mixed with other dominican conditioners.