Miss Key Black Cream

Bees said:
Hey JA! How are ya?
That guy in your siggy sure is handsome!
I'm fine how are you? I thought about you a few weeks ago when Dennis and his Revue did a show a few weeks ago. I didn't go, but my friends said he was sweating like a pig:eek: I saw your girl Re in Saks last month looking like got dangit I'll bite you! Oddly, my lil fella was in seventh heaven. She was snuggling him...He's a breast man:look:

You know ther is a Dominican store in Norcross I think? I saw it when I was in ATL last month (I thought of you again)...Don't shoot me:(

My lil guy says thanks for the compliment:)

I just got some of this last week. I'd never seen it before until I came to St Marteen. I used it and I have to tell ya - it is BLACK!!!! I thought it was going to be messy, but it wasn't. I like the way it made my hair feel - since I'm air drying - very soft and put a little shine to it. I'm not sure why it's black though. .,....

I tried last year and did not like it.
The conditioner left black stains in my hands and sinks and did not provide much slip and moisture to my hair.

Bees said:
Someone wanted to know where to purchase this conditioner since Sickbay is currently out of stock. CHECK OUT THIS SITE

The last I heard, the US stopped the importation of this product because the manufacturer has not supplied the information as to what makes it black. I can't remember the exact terminology, but in a nutshell, "Unknown ingredients/colorant".

I tried to order some of this Black Cream a couple of months ago and the customer service rep suggested that I use a comparable product because this Black Cream was being banded from shipment from the Dominican Republic because they could not identify that black pigment in the cream.

Beware!

Back