Miss LHCF 2010 nominees......

lesedi

All is well with me
hahaha...
lol
Someone today mentioned that they thought my hair was LONG (only apl:ohwell:) and I realised that not so long ago, I would have considered hair my length long too. I just wanted to shoutout to all LHCF-ers for inspiring me and allowing me to believe that my goals were/are possible......and i thought it would be fun for us to nominate 'Candidates':)lachen:) for "MISS/MRS LHCF2010"- the LHCF-er whose hair you admire; whose opinions your respect and whose threads STAY on point...

My nominations are:

Tee
Dlewis
Sylver2
Biancaelyse
Justkiya
Keisha_gurl
tiara_76

Follow suit ladies.....

I forget her username (forgive me) is it Picky Nikki or something like that...I'd have to go look. Her and her hair...sheesh...just gorgeous!
Love DLewis too, for some reason she's my auntie in my head.

Dlewis
Sylver2
EmpressRi (love her yt channel)
BabygurlNC (love her regime and yt channel)

And other yt ladies who are not on LHCF

I forget her username (forgive me) is it Picky Nikki or something like that...I'd have to go look. Her and her hair...sheesh...just gorgeous!
Love DLewis too, for some reason she's my auntie in my head.

me too! Such a cool auntie :)

also: gissell and gymfreak (her posts are always so informative and scientific)

I agree with all the fore mentioned, Also

Soleil185
BlackMasterpiece
Amara11
NikStar

That's just what I can think of right now

Hands down I vote for pinkskates! she inspires me to stay natural, to grow my hair long, and to workout so I can keep the fat off my arse.
I also would vote for irristable; she also has gorgeous long natural hair.

I never knew natural hair could grow super long like theirs while using heat on a regular basis.

Thanks OP for thinking of me :)

These thread are so hard because for each name I say, there are 2 or 3 more that I might forget or overlook!!

Back