Mixed Chicks and Aveda review with Pics!!!

ScandalousBeauty

Wassup?!?!

Quick and simple review...

Tonight I washed my hair with Aveda Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner, which are my staples. I love and adore them and will never let them go. In fact I love them so much that I gave my Fekkai and Redken products to my bff Kim (3a). Anywho, I used the Mixed Chicks Leave-In just to see how curly I would get. Yep, my little spirals grouped right up. It only took a sec, and I only used a dime sized amount of that product. Next, I applied the Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer. My hair was still damp. This made my curls MUCH tighter. It worked VERY well IMO. I didn't think my hair would curl up so tight in such a quick way. Very impressed.

Does anyone use the entire Be Curly Line? or the entire Damage Remedy line? Review please!!!

I will have a more in depth Mixed Chicks review with the Shampoo, Deep Conditioner and Leave-In within the next 2 weeks on the blog.

Pics in the fotki!

PinkSkates

I use the DR shampoo, conditioner, and intensive restructuring treatment. And my hair is thriving. Im natural and I have almost no hair breakage while detangling. And the universal styling creme gives my hair a sliky shiny press.:)

tld723

I have used the DR line in th past, and it worked real well, but I have SUPER dry hair and I need more moisture. I love the Sap Moss as well.
I have been wanting to try the Mixed Chicks line. Is it available in stores, or do you have to get it online?
Thanks

ScandalousBeauty

I'm not sure if Mixed Chicks is available in stores, I got it online at mixedchicks.com

tld723 said:
I have used the DR line in th past, and it worked real well, but I have SUPER dry hair and I need more moisture. I love the Sap Moss as well.
I have been wanting to try the Mixed Chicks line. Is it available in stores, or do you have to get it online?
Thanks

PrincessScorpion

tld723 said:
Thanks

You can get it from naturallycurly.com/

PrincessScorpion

LilChocolateMa said:
Wassup?!?!

Quick and simple review...

Tonight I washed my hair with Aveda Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner, which are my staples. I love and adore them and will never let them go. In fact I love them so much that I gave my Fekkai and Redken products to my bff Kim (3a). Anywho, I used the Mixed Chicks Leave-In just to see how curly I would get. Yep, my little spirals grouped right up. It only took a sec, and I only used a dime sized amount of that product. Next, I applied the Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer. My hair was still damp. This made my curls MUCH tighter. It worked VERY well IMO. I didn't think my hair would curl up so tight in such a quick way. Very impressed.

Does anyone use the entire Be Curly Line? or the entire Damage Remedy line? Review please!!!

I will have a more in depth Mixed Chicks review with the Shampoo, Deep Conditioner and Leave-In within the next 2 weeks on the blog.

Pics in the fotki!

I have tried the Be Curly line and it did not work for me so I returned it. I only use the enhancer.

You know Lilchocolatema I really do not like you because your blog is bringing the pj in me out because I want to try some of those products. You are really not helping a sista but loves you anyway.

Last edited:

ScandalousBeauty

LOL...girl I am so sorry but I gotta let my sista's know what they gotta have! It's about to be much worse, I'm gonna start blogging every other day! :)

PrincessScorpion said:
I have tried the Be Curly line and it did not work for me so I returned it. I only use the enhancer.

You know Lilchocolatema I really do not like you because your blog is bringing the pj in me out because I want to try some of those products. You are really not helping a sista but loves you anyway.