Mixed Chicks....

shortee

Hello ladies who has used these products? i'm not mixed just looking for a line that will help meet all of my hair care needs. I need a shampoo that detangles, but doen't stri p my hair and a supper moisturizing conditioner with some sort of replenishing leave in. i am 4ab relaxed and my new growth gets out of control all the time.

I used this after doing my BC and I haven't used it since. I have 4a/4b hair and it work nicely. It defined my curls and wash great for my wash and go

FindingMe

see my siggy:grin:...i'm 30 weeks post (transitioning) and the DC melts my new growth. I have thick 4a-ish hair...

I use per directions...leave on 2-3 min in shower after reg wash and cond and then rinse out. I use every time I wash...I don't even think about combing through my NG until I have added the MC DC...I only comb my hair in the shower when I am rinsing this product out of my hair...so much slip, you might slip in the shower...:lachen: (seriously...)

ETA: I ain't mixed either, and I really don't think it matters 'cause I know a lot of folks who use it that aren't as well...

kandake

I purchased the samples because someone had a line in their siggy saying that it melted their new growth.

I tried it but didn't like it.

FYI, I'm not mixed. My texture is 4b

grnidmonster

I really wanted to try this, I'm hesitant because I have 3a and 4a hair. I think it will work for the 3a but, not the 4a...

Plus it is really expensive.

oldcrayons

I think I read that it doesn't work well on 4a/b hair, but I'm not sure. It works fine on my 3 hair, but it dries crunchy.