Miz_Complexity transition Update

Miz_Complexity

Hey ladies I haven’t had much time to be hanging around the board to do posting. I am spending most of my time at the Library working on my Senior Thesis and working part time. I finally will be done this semester. Thank God and my mom for the encouragement and the motivation.

As most of you may know that I decided to transition back to natural so my hair could have a fresh start. I want my hair to be thick long and healthy. The last time I got a relaxer in my hair was February twenty something I don’t remember the date in 2005. Since then I was doing the C&G challenge. I have been taking my vitamins now I am taking a break from them. I will start again in March.

The photos you will be viewing are the natural hair growth. In the album named 2006 comparisions shows some transition photos from 2005. Then There are some repeat photos from other albums. There is the Natural Hair Album which I will try hard to update often.

I hope you like the photos. Thank you all for the encouragement and hair growing tips. If you have some natural hair care tips for natural hair please let me know. Every time I wet my hair with my infusium23 leave in or surge it curls right up. So I need help on finding products for natural hair. TIA

Miz_Complexity

Thank you maryj1584 and Den1. Den1 I look at your album for most of my inspiration. I use your modified verision of the C&G.

Nanyanika

Miz_Complexity said:
Thank you maryj1584 and Den1. Den1 I look at your album for most of my inspiration. I use your modified verision of the C&G.
Thanks that is such a lovely compliment, i'm happy that the method has worked out so well for your hair.