Mizani Relaxer

Patrice

Hi ladies I am planning on switching Relaxers, I am going from no lye to lye and I have decided to go with Mizani because I have heard many good things about it. My question is for the ladies who use this relaxer, I want to know what nuetrulizing shampoo do u use with it being that the Mizani line does not carry nuetralizer, also for anyone that uses their other products how are they? thanks in advance

JaneBond

i am also interested in this relaxer, by the way wat strenght are you going to use? mizani dies carry a neutralizing shampoo called phormula 7. I was wondering do you have to use the same brand of neutralizng shampoo as the relaxer?

Patrice

I was thinking about Mild but when I went to the beauty supply I only seen Sensitive Scalp, I wonder if thats Mild. What other strengths do they have

JaneBond

they have mild but they have it worded as for fine/colortreated hair normal/medium and coarse and sensitve scalp which is no-lye the other ones are lye.

JaneBond

these are the lye relaxers

this one is sensitive scalp.

mizani has a neutralizing shampoo called phormula 7

i hope this helps

Patrice

Oh ok thanks, I guess my beauty supply only sells the sensitive scalp, do u know where I can find the rest of the relaxers?

Patrice

Hey when are u planning to relax ur hair? I am planning to relax in mid June, when are u going to relax, if u do before me keep me updated ok, and thanks again

JaneBond

i am suppose to be relaxing my hair around june also.
sure i have no problem updating you. and your very welcome.