Mizani Scalp Care product line

Just visited Mizani's website to find out they have introduced a new Scalp Care line.

Mizani Scalp Care is a 3-step anti-dandruff hair care system with clinically proven ingredients that work to control the following conditions.
  • Scalp Irritations
  • Dandruff
  • Psoriasis
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
THE PRODUCTS
Mizani Scalp Care

A unique, exfoliating pre-shampoo treatment designed to lift excess epidermal cells with 3% salicylic acid content. Applied directly to scalp, the product works to gently exfoliate while providing soothing relief from dryness, irritation and itching with menthol, moisturizing peppermint oil and cooling cucumber extract. This critical first step begins the “tingling” sensation and prepares the scalp to absorb dandruff fighting pyrithione zinc.

Mizani Scalp Care Shampoo

A creamy, moisturizing shampoo designed to help control scalp flaking, scaling and itching with 1% pyrithione zinc content. The Scalp Care Shampoo thoroughly cleanses the hair and scalp removing excess bacteria that causes flaking and scaling.

Mizani Scalp Care Conditioner

A rich, luxurious conditioner designed to help control scalp flaking, scaling and itching with 1% pyrithione zinc content. The Scalp Care Conditioner restores moisture balance to hair and scalp and continues to deliver dandruff fighting active ingredients.

Now the PJ in me says "Gimme, Buy, NOW" whilst, my umemployment benefit says "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT".

I'm just plain curious. Has anyone tried this line?

It would be useful to know for future reference....

HappyHairDreams

I haven't tried it, but I'm a little concerned about that 3% salicylic acid in the scalp cream because salicylic acid is GREAT for skin....but BAD for hair. The chemical dries everything out. I'm wondering what the instructions for use are, whether that first creme is supposed to be used on the scalp only.

YoungWavey

I haven't tried it, but I'm a little concerned about that 3% salicylic acid in the scalp cream because salicylic acid is GREAT for skin....but BAD for hair. The chemical dries everything out. I'm wondering what the instructions for use are, whether that first creme is supposed to be used on the scalp only.

No second thought:sad: