Mizani users!

KathyMay

Hey ladies

I am itching to trying a few Mizani products but I would like to hear some reviews before buying them. I am interested in Mizani Rose H20 intense night treatment and Rose H20 creme hair dress. PLease share the good, bad and ugly (if any). Thanks for your help.

*Frisky*

KathyMay said:
Hey ladies

I am itching to trying a few Mizani products but I would like to hear some reviews before buying them. I am interested in Mizani Rose H20 intense night treatment and Rose H20 creme hair dress. PLease share the good, bad and ugly (if any). Thanks for your help.

I use the night treatment..I usually do my baggie with it...

*Frisky*

KathyMay said:
Do you find the night treatment moisturizing and does it have protein in it. Thanks.

It is very moisturizing but unfortunately I don't know if it has protein...it is kinda heavy though.

ShaniKeys

pistachio said:
I use the Rose H2O mixed with coconut oil, and do my baggie with it.
I love Redken too, I use the Smooth Down line. Do you use the Silk Fuels? I'd like to know if they're any good. Thanks

Iluvsmuhgrass

I'm revisiting rose h2o and I like it.

The pros:
It smells really good.
It's creamy and penetrating.

The cons:
It's a lil greasy if you slather it on.... (maybe it's because my hair's fine but a little goes a long way)

The ingredients list is several miles long.....
Water, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petrolatum, peg-100 stearate, parrafin, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, fragrance, panthenol, methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine, laureth-23..... and the list goes on.....

pistachio

ShaniKeys said:
I love Redken too, I use the Smooth Down line. Do you use the Silk Fuels? I'd like to know if they're any good. Thanks

Hey!:) Well so far I've only used the Heavy Cream because I was in need of a deep-conditioner, and I already had my poo and cond. staples from Nexxus.

pistachio

the rose H2O is moisturinzing, but I don't apply it to my scalp cuz' it had mineral oil, and petroleum, but it works perfectly for baggie method.