MN users past and present- Have you tried this one

dreysonsmommy2011

You know I thought about purchasing this product but I got to have my MN now and I can't wait for shipping:grin:, it does seem like it would be a good MN product to use though. I say go for it. You can by it for cheaper than that too

gymfreak336

You know I thought about purchasing this product but I got to have my MN now and I can't wait for shipping:grin:, it does seem like it would be a good MN product to use though. I say go for it. You can by it for cheaper than that too

Thanks Nikki. I am looking for the least drying option, I heard it can get drying sometimes.

HoneyDew

I have used this and did not like it. I tried it once and threw it out.

It was like thick baby diaper rash cream. Hated it. It would leave thick white cream in you hair that is hard to remove.

The best one I had every used was the Derma Doctor antifungal cream.

Windsy

I've used before and actually repurchased the Walgreen's Brand of MN (4%). I've never used that one before.

DivaRox

I haven't tried it but the moisture barrier claim gave me pause. I don't know about this one:nono:

HoneyDew

I haven't tried it but the moisture barrier claim gave me pause. I don't know about this one:nono:

Exactly! I coats the skin and the goal is to prevent it from rinsing off. I guess that is good if you are applying it for a skin problem, but not for the scalp.

gymfreak336

I have used this and did not like it. I tried it once and threw it out.

It was like thick baby diaper rash cream. Hated it. It would leave thick white cream in you hair that is hard to remove.

The best one I had every used was the Derma Doctor antifungal cream.

This is the one I ordered :yay: