MN vs Chauvin (George Floyd case)

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Prosecutor Blackwell awaiting his chance to cross:

TrulyBlessed

To even suggest carbon monoxide poisoning is insulting. If that’s the route they wanna go it doesn’t make Chauvin any less responsible as he held Floyd down near the car’s exhaust pipe for 9 min and 29 seconds?! I have had about enough of this trial.

PatDM'T

They're talking about his face being near the exhaust so his exposure to carbon monoxide may have contributed to his death but then they keep saying, you are not suggesting he died from carbon monoxide..expert says no
then procedescto talk for however long now about carbon monoxide
Thank you.

I just caught on
from a recap.

I heard them say
that this expert
is from South Africa.

Looks like the
defense could not
find a local clown
willing to make a
fool of themselves.

Reminds me of the
sign language phony
during Mandela's funeral.

Are South African
residents lining up
to perform in a circus
or something?

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Someone on twitter asked - was that patrol car even running?? :scratchchin: Why would the cops have left their patrol car running after they arrived, went into the store then went across the street to talk to George in his car?

Jmartjrmd

Someone on twitter asked - was that patrol car even running?? :scratchchin: Why would the cops have left their patrol car running after they arrived, went into the store then went across the street to talk to George in his car?
They made mention of this in the states case because the car is gas and electric saying the detectives had difficulty knowing if the car was running or not. I think he was getting at they didnt know the car was running so they couldn't have known he was in danger by being that close to the exhaust.

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Lord have mercy this defense explanation for the oxygenation level and the percentages clearly shows a lack of no medical background and how physiology works. I need him to stop trying to sound medical. The worst explanation I have ever heard. :nono:

Jmartjrmd

Lord have mercy this defense explanation for the oxygenation level and the percentages clearly shows a lack of no medical background and how physiology works. I need him to stop trying to sound medical. The worst explanation I have ever heard. :nono:
For reals!