MODERATORS: Catholic Sub-Forum Request

auparavant

I'm humbly asking you to consider a sub-forum for all the participation of other catholics I've witnessed come into the CF during this past year. There are quite a few on LHCF. On their behalf, I am request a sub-forum so that there is less of a tugging and pulling between doctrine/semi-accusations that typically occur. I think it would help to keep more peace in the CF and to prevent people feeling slighted etc. Everyone means well but not everyone shares the same doctrine and it's come down to, well, suspicion and/or discord and that isn't good nor peaceful. I want everyone happy.

Could this be a feasible possibility? There are many people asking questions in PM's and if they felt safe enough to ask them within a catholic sub, they would come out fo the woodwork. Why would this be important? Catholics, just like protestants, are dynamic and some are moving towards or perhaps away from their faith and want answers. They shouldn't be encouraged to leave their faith but rather to find catholic answers within it. Please respond and let us know.

Last edited:

VictoriousBrownFlower

You know I was thinking what about a spirituality forum. A place where you can go and talk about your diverse thinking of religion in general, spirituality, and walk with god. Things that are generally unacceptable in the cf

faithVA

You know I was thinking what about a spirituality forum. A place where you can go and talk about your diverse thinking of religion in general, spirituality, and walk with god. Things that are generally unacceptable in the cf

That would be nice. It is hard to keep track of things in OT. But it would have to be a non proselitizing zone for it to be effective. IMO

auparavant

......................................................................................

Last edited:

auparavant

..................................................................................................

Last edited: