MODS: Why can't I search???

I keep getting a blank screen, and 2 other members have expressed this as well. Is anyone else having this problem?

When I search one word such as "hot" it works, but if i search say 2 words, such as "hot oil" i get a blank screen. Can someone please address this?. I also posted in the Q & A forum.

Ladies if you wouldn't mind search "hot oil" or any two word combo to see what happens. Thanks!

Whenever this happens, and you're in a crunch, try this

go to Google.com

and put in {"whatever you're searching for" site:longhaircareforum.com}

it isn't the best search feature, but it helps.

I use this on sites that limit the "search" feature to Member's Only.

HTH

northernbelle

Yes; it seems that a number of us are having an issue with the "search" feature. Per Allandra, the best thing to do is to submit a ticket so that tech support can look into the matter.

Whenever this happens, and you're in a crunch, try this

go to Google.com

and put in {"whatever you're searching for" site:longhaircareforum.com}

it isn't the best search feature, but it helps.

I use this on sites that limit the "search" feature to Member's Only.

HTH

Thanks redRiot!..This is what I ended up doing, hopefully they can fix this soon.

Kenedie

I can't search for phrases but it will allow me to search if it is only one word. I get a white page if I search more than one word.

Mestiza

I'm experiencing the same thing. When I searched for a few words, I got a white screen. When I tried to search again I received this message:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 39 seconds.
:lol:

Something is wrong w/ the search feature. Just look at the times above that are in red. :spinning: :spinning: