MOISTURE SHAMPOO AND DEEP CONDITIONER

NewHairWOWeave

Hey, Ladies .... I am looking for the best condish. I am relaxed and I have looked at a couple condish. keracare humecto, nexxus humectress, CON argan oil. I also looked at CON argan oil, suave professionals, kera cream condish poo. If yall have any other suggestion please feel free telll. :;):

Last edited:

Aggie

Well KeraCare Humecto and Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask are my go to deep conditioners right now and I also use and love KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo and the Moroccan Oil Hydrating Shampoo.

I have used Elucence moisture poo and conditioner in the past and love them too but I decided to scale back on my product purchases to just the two above and Aubrey Organics Conditioners, especially Honeysuckle Rose, Swimmers, GBP, and White Camellia.

KeraCare and Moroccan Oil are taking out the harmful ingredients out of their products so they're good for me for now.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
When I was relaxed, Kenra MC was my holy grail.

Nothing compared and it has no cones, mineral oil or anything that can cause buildup. Just pure, unadulterated, delicious, mouth-watering moisture. :lick:

CurlsBazillion

I've been hearing great things about Joico Moisture Recovery Balm and Aubrey Organics those are on my list to try for 2012. Right now I use Giovanni Smooth as Silk for overnight DCing, my hair comes out smooth as silk, really balanced

Last edited:

AyannaDivine

I rarely use a commercial poo, but when i do, CON is the only one i reach for. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized - never stripped. I've used shea moisture's poo and honestly don't see what all the hype is about :/ It smells nice but didn't moisturize nar strand of hair on my head. Back when i was relaxed i would DC with that litte packet of Organic Root Stimulator condish. Can't remember the exact name but it comes in a yellow packet.

tasha5951

I'm relaxed but I still use curl junkie curl rehab for my deep conditioner because NOTHING works as well on my hair!

CurlsBazillion

I rarely use a commercial poo, but when i do, CON is the only one i reach for. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized - never stripped. I've used shea moisture's poo and honestly don't see what all the hype is about :/ It smells nice but didn't moisturize nar strand of hair on my head. Back when i was relaxed i would DC with that litte packet of Organic Root Stimulator condish. Can't remember the exact name but it comes in a yellow packet.

I agree with AyannaDivine Shea moisture's shampoo is nothing to write home about. Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner is a great moisturizing DC and it has a lil protein in it, so thats a plus for your relaxed hair. If I'm out of other products I won't be upset about using this conditioner.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
When I was relaxed, Kenra MC was my holy grail.

Nothing compared and it has no cones, mineral oil or anything that can cause buildup. Just pure, unadulterated, delicious, mouth-watering moisture. :lick:
@tiffers -- +1 (although you're no longer relaxed)

OP, I'm relaxed and Kenra is my staple DC.

mami2010

My mother in law gave me a bottle moisturizing shampoo recently and I feel in love with it. It's called back to basics rich moisture shampoo coconut and mango. It had my hair feeling so soft and smell so good.

Nefertiti0906

I recently had the Pureology Hydrate System (Shampoo and Conditioner) used on me and my hair was sooooooooooooooo soft afterwards. It's a vegan product (if that counts for anything) and smells really good.

Oh I'm natural...

MsDes

My favorite moisture shampoo is Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo and one of my favorite deep conditioners is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. I love the thick consistency.

shunta

Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture conditioner. It's full of cones but I still like it.
KeraCare Hydrating is my staple shampoo and has been for a few years now.

chavascandy

My favorite is Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioner. I also like Creme of Nature's Argan Leave-In as well. It keeps your hair strong and it smells great as well. Not only that but, it gives your hair a beautiful shine.

golden_goddess

Bumping....I need a moisturizing conditioner.

I use Keracare Hydrating shampoo, it's been a staple for the past year. However, I've been eyeing the CON Argan shampoo. Has anyone used both the keracare hydrating and the CON w/argan oil, if so which do you prefer?

claud-uk

I would say go for Mane & Tail Deep Moisturizing Poo and Deep Moisturizing Con - they're moisturizing but also protein based so would be good maintenance products for your relaxed hair on a regular basis. Real cheap too, so then maybe something like Aphogee 2 Min once a month for a sturdier protein treatment?

golden_goddess

I've tried the mane n tail moisturizing conditioner, and it didn't do anything for me. I have the Aphogee 2 min for when I need protein. I find that I don't need very much protein, so I'm looking for something that is specifically for moisture.

lamaria211

I like SM organic curl&shine poo
Aphogee poo for damaged hair
Deep conditioners:
AORM
Silk Elements
Silicon Mix
Kerastase Masquintense:)
Queen helen cholesterol ok im done