Moisture vs. Protein (Domi. products)

nisha2004

Hey guys. I'm always a little unsure as to which of my domi products are moisturizing and which ones are protein based. I'm really trying to alternate between protein and moisture every week. So can you guys look over this...and help me make any changes necessary. Also can you guys suggest any other good protein and/or moisturizing Deep Conditioner. Thanx

Moisturizing Shampoos: Silicon Mix, Nacidit Aceite De Oliva, Sedal Keraforce, La Bomba, Suela y Canela

Protein Deep Conditioners: La Bomba, Kan Black Clay, Sedal Keraforce

Intensive Protein Treatment: Crom de Emergencia

Moisturizing Deep Conditioner: Nacidit Aceite De Oliva, Silicon Mix, Suela y Canela

Protein Leave In: Lacio Lacio

babygirl_00

Hey guys. I'm always a little unsure as to which of my domi products are moisturizing and which ones are protein based. I'm really trying to alternate between protein and moisture every week. So can you guys look over this...and help me make any changes necessary. Also can you guys suggest any other good protein and/or moisturizing Deep Conditioner. Thanx

Moisturizing Shampoos: Silicon Mix, Nacidit Aceite De Oliva, Sedal Keraforce, La Bomba, Suela y Canela

Protein Deep Conditioners: La Bomba, Kan Black Clay, Sedal Keraforce

Intensive Protein Treatment: Crom de Emergencia

Moisturizing Deep Conditioner: Nacidit Aceite De Oliva, Silicon Mix, Suela y Canela

Protein Leave In: Lacio Lacio

Bumping for you...I would like to know as well....Where do you buy lacio lacio from??

hothair

I would like to know too. Apparently you can get most on www.ibeautyny.com

I was told
Miss Key Super 10 en 1 :love: this- protein
Silicon Mix- moisture

I want more though!!
Star Capilo y placenta (sp?)- Protein

Eisani

I would like to know too. Apparently you can get most on www.ibeautyny.com

I was told
Miss Key Super 10 en 1 :love: this- protein
Silicon Mix- moisture

I want more though!!
Star Capilo y placenta (sp?)- Protein

Do you mean Star Colagen y Placenta? Lafier makes a protein cond and a collagen and placenta cond as well.

nisha2004

Okay...wasn't there a thread a while back w/ an ingredient list explaining what to look for in moisturizing products vs/ protein. Maybe someone could find that and we could work from there...hmmm.