Moisture!!!!

NYCITY

Can u ladies recommend some really good moisturizing conditioners for me. I am 7 weeks into my relaxer and fighting to keep moisture in. I would appreciate the suggestions.

There are tons, do a search for moisturizers are something along that line. lots of ladies on here like Keracare, avocado, mizani moisturefuze, leklair etc. just to mention a few.
smile.gif

Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner

Shamboosie calls this "magic" for relaxed hair. It's worked great on my hair for years.

· L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème
· L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Suave Professional Humectant

I highly recommend both of these. the latter is only $1-$2 depending on where you buy it. The Kenra conditioner is about 9 bucks.

All of the above! And do a search for "favorite moisturizing conditioner" and "best moisturizing conditioner" Be warned though, after reading these, you'll probably be ready to buy at least 5
laugh.gif

Thank u so much ladies. The only one i have so far is Nexxus Humectress. I will try this again and see how it does on my hair or try the others recommended. Thanks

I recently re-tried Keracare's Humecto and i'm in love!! I've tried various cholesterols (queene helene, lekair, lustrasilk), Suave humectant, moisturefuse and I feel the humecto is truly superior as a deep moisturizer. its about $10, but i think its well worth it.

I love Humectress. Recently, I added avocado oil and honey to it and BAM - - my hair was moist and when dry, it shined like glass...

Every night I spray my hair with either leave-in conditioner or water and apply UBH Moisturizing Conditioner on top.

This seems to do the trick for me right now. It softens and smooths my hair.

Back