Moisturizers - What do YOU use?

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
flyjump00 said:
I know- I love your color! Vanilla sounds good. Let me know how that goes. I may try it next month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the color compliment, Flyjump
. I made my concoction tonight!! I put in the Infusium 23, some Barry Fletcher Liquid Moisture (oil), some WonderGro Shea Butter Oil, and a little bit of my Vanilla Monoi Oil. It looks weird cuz the oils are just sitting on the top of the Infusium, but I just shake it up b/4 using it. I tried it tonight - it smells sooo good, and it made my hair feel so soft & moisturized, and it's shiny, too!! I lightly sprayed it throughout my hair, then smoothed on a little of my Profectiv BreakFree...
Thanks for a great idea!!
I'm also going to use it as a post-workout spray!!

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
What do you use? S-curl followed by Redken's anti-snap leave in conditioner

How often do you use it? every night

Where do you apply it (whole head, ends only, etc.)? from sides of ears down to ends

It is heavy or lite? in between

How does it leave your hair feeling? slightly damp at night but silky during the day

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

[*]What do you use?

Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer - when I wear rollerwraps or do dry rollersets

S-Curl - for braid-outs and buns

[*]How often do you use it?

Elasta QP - every other day

S-Curl - every night when I re-braid my hair
- every morning when I re-bun my hair

[*]Where do you apply it (whole head, ends only, etc.)?

Elasta Qp - whole head, put WGO on my ends and roots

S-Curl - on the sections of hair I re-braid
- last few inches of the hair that's twisted into a bun

[*]It is heavy or lite?

They are both light to me.

[*]How does it leave your hair feeling?

Soft and moisturized with a cool feeling.

Last edited:

naomi

good skin and hair
I put a pump of Loreal smooth intense serum and then a couple of drops of wild growth oil in my hand, rub my hands together and then I apply it to my hair. I do this about every day. Its really light and doesnt make your hair greasy. My hair so soft and mosturized- its the perfect combination. I usually apply it starting from the middle of of my hair to the ends.

bajanplums1

APHOGEE ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS OIL CONCENTRATE + ELASTA MANGO BUTTER

[*]How often do you use it? every day

[*]Where do you apply it (whole head, ends only, etc.)? all over

[*]It is heavy or lite? medium, the oil is concentrated so thicker than most oils, but when it smooths out the mango butter which is thick

[*]How does it leave your hair feeling? smooth!!! soft!!! shiny!!! I noticed when I go out in cold, wind or rain, when I get back in, the hair has less shine, but the hair is still super soft & smooth

vickiepickles

All About Me!
I use 100% Shea Butter from Carol's Daughter and ORS Carrot Oil, everyday. It is medium---not too thick and leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable.

tryn2growmyhair

bumping for more information. I still have not found a daily moisturizer that does not make my hair feel waxy (glycerin based products like S-Curl, unbraid, etc.), oily (oil in spray bottles). I've also tried Profectiv breakfree and that doesn't work so well either. Thanks in advance for responses.

tryn2growmyhair

Dana03 said:
I use UBH creme moisturizer, every night. It leaves my hair super silky and moisturizer :)

I was thinking of buying some of the UBH stuff. How do you like it? It seems kind of expensive. That is the only thing that has stopped me from buying it.

Dolapo

The smell of the elasta qp mango butter is very strong and gives me headaches. Yes, the smell of a lot f things overpower me. I just use my leave in after washing. John frieda frizz ease relax texture correcting serum and alternate between salerm 21 and NTM silk touch cream. I may try the profective break free

miracle

What do you use? Coconut, Mango and Shea Butter Hair Milk or Organics Shea Butter and Tea Tree Oil Moisturizer

How often do you use it? Every morning

Where do you apply it? Whole head

Is it heavy or lite? I find both to be quite lite. They melt right into my hair without leaving a sticky or oily feeling.

How does it leave you hair feeling? Very soft and silky.