MopTopMaven Has Been Found!

PBE718

Hey Ladies! Random post about MopTopMaven. I followed her in the past because I loved her hair and style but then saw some backlash about business conducted with her. Well, she disappeared and I heard she was very ill. Someone close to me found her on instagram (I still need to get on that). So, for all of you worried souls.. she looks like she's doing alright. I hope all the best.

Instagram page.. Nikstarr

bride91501

I know I've been MIA for a minute, but is this an undercover shade post? Lol

I'm fine either way, but MTM caused more than a little ruckus on this board and others, so I doubt there are many MTM "worried souls" over here lol. Nosy maybe (myself included), but worried? Uh uh.

Qualitee

and her page is open and its Sunday.....let me

Last edited:

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Hey Ladies! Random post about MopTopMaven. I followed her in the past because I loved her hair and style but then saw some backlash about business conducted with her. Well, she disappeared and I heard she was very ill. Someone close to me found her on instagram (I still need to get on that). So, for all of you worried souls.. she looks like she's doing alright. I hope all the best.

Instagram page.. Nikstarr

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
this is so shady and typical. If you knew that there was a lot of negativiity on this board regarding her, why would you even make this statement So, for all of you worried souls..or create this thread. Some of you love to stir the things up

Qualitee

this is so shady and typical. If you knew that there was a lot of negativiity on this board regarding her, why would you even make this statement So, for all of you worried souls..or create this thread. Some of you love to stir the things up
Yeah like shes on her team or something:lol:

Mahogony7

Hey now, some of us were not around when all the ish went down. I viewed her blog after reading about the whole fiasco and it was nice, very well written. However, coming into the thread claiming folks are being shady is what breeds shady comments. There were people who were genuinely concerned about her, not me because I was not around when things went down. If y'all don't like the thread then don't come in.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Any shade received, given, perceived or otherwise is not a direct result of this here thread...