MopTopMaven Has Been Found!

HanaKuroi

That scandal was on multiple sites and blogs simultaneously!

It was amazing.

I can't believe I was there!

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Dove56

She's cute with fab hair. She looks like a combo of Gabrielle Union and Garcelle Beauvais.

Mahogony7

I think it's interesting that most people are commenting on how pretty she is, which is true she is stunning! However most con artists are physically attractive and charming these are the tools that help them con people:lol: I would hope that people know to never trust a book by it's cover. The prettiest people do the ugliest things because for most their beauty overshadows their horrific behavior. I just wonder had she look like a foot would people be wishing her well.

soulglo

I think it's interesting that most people are commenting on how pretty she is, which is true she is stunning! However most con artists are physically attractive and charming these are the tools that help them con people:lol: I would hope that people know to never trust a book by it's cover. The prettiest people do the ugliest things because for most their beauty overshadows their horrific behavior. I just wonder had she look like a foot would people be wishing her well.
"for the road to riches and diamond rings..." yes sir kanye west l:yep:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing

I just let out the ugly laugh :lachen: The bolded reminds me of that episode of Martin when he described Pam's face as looking like a big toe.

ellebelle88

MileHighDiva I am using them right now. I am at the end of my enso stash; it is good stuff.

I just don't get it! Her blog was amazing, her jewelry was beautiful, and apparently her hair products were good as well. She's artistic and creative but let's it all go to waste. She was so far ahead of the other natural hair care bloggers when her blog was hot. Who throws that all away? And for what? Then to carry on like it never happened...

MuseofTroy

The MopTop scandal was a hot mess and pisses me off because this girl had the potential to blow up and make some real money. However this scam artist want the easy way out. I don't care how pretty she is, she's a sociopath who conned silly women out of their money.

Evolving78

like Medusa. i died at the foot part!:lachen:

bhndbrwneyes

I wasn't around during the whole MTM era but I read up on it and I definitely would've been one of the victims. I feel for anyone who succumbed to her scam or just anyone in general that had to put up with her. It's a shame that people do stuff like that and to their own sistren (sort of). I'm fortunate that the vendors I've been using recently are legit but now I will keep my eye out.

It was quite a scandalous and entertaining story haha.

janeemat

I needed a Wed morning chuckle and got it reading this thread:lol:! Most con artist are quite charming and oozing with charisma and beauty......call a spade a spade where I come from.:yep:

greenandchic

The MopTop scandal was a hot mess and pisses me off because this girl had the potential to blow up and make some real money. However this scam artist want the easy way out. I don't care how pretty she is, she's a sociopath who conned silly women out of their money.

Silly women? People purchased products (jewelry) from her and never received their orders.

Urban

Oh wow, can't believe she's back.

Nothing else to add, but that her dressing style has changed. She used to be quite boho-chic-esq. Now ... it's a little skripper-ish ...

MuseofTroy

Silly women? People purchased products (jewelry) from her and never received their orders.

Yes silly women. There are people out there who continued to purchase from this person after all the rumors about her scam hit the net. Intead of getting their money back they continued to wait for productts that were never coming. Her and Shanel Cooper Sykes are cut from the same cloth.

Anavrin

What goes around comes around.

And, for her sake, I really hope one of her "customers" doesn't meet her on the street cause I've definitely seen people jumped or killed over $20. Her beauty and lies won't save her all the time.

halocj

I just looked on her ig and surprised no one has called her out yet. She really needs to be put on blast
until she addresses what she did to these paying customers and even the "silly women" as well. If I were the one who was scamed then I would have been done it. Will it get those women their money back by putting her on blast? Probably not , but it will expose her character to these "friends" of hers that might be in the dark about her true self. Such a shady a** b****

Last edited:

greenandchic

Yes silly women. There are people out there who continued to purchase from this person after all the rumors about her scam hit the net. Intead of getting their money back they continued to wait for productts that were never coming. Her and Shanel Cooper Sykes are cut from the same cloth.

I had no idea people continued to purchase from her - her earrings? Then again, now that I remember, people here even were jumping on Enzo and buying from her even after everything else went down.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon

Mahogony7

"What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness."

---Tolstoy

Krystle~Hime

so.. she's back like a growing flower taking the sun ? did she PAY BACK people ? is she deleting every "bad" comments on her IG ? i'm also surprised no one call her out yet there o_o ...

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
OMG! I had no clue she was MopTopMaven! WOW! I was about to follow her. Then again I never knew what MopTopMaven looked like.