Most Moisturizing Cone-Free & SLS-Free Shampoo

Barbie83

I really like Organix Coconut Milk shampoo, and when I run out, I plan to try the Vanilla Silk.

southerncitygirl

I hear KBB shampoos are pretty good...I've only tried her hair nectar. some of the ladies like Giovanni shampoos...I tried the 50/50 line and it wasn't for me.:nono: Have you tried aubrey organics white camellia shampoo and condish? I love them both.

silenttullip

CHAGRIN VALLEY SHAMPOO BARS

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEM LOL AND THATS WITH HARD WATER SO YOU LADIES WITHOUT WOULD LOVE IT TOO MAYBE

TRY THEIR WEBSITE
http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/index.html

JusticeMe

I hear KBB shampoos are pretty good...I've only tried her hair nectar. some of the ladies like Giovanni shampoos...I tried the 50/50 line and it wasn't for me.:nono: Have you tried aubrey organics white camellia shampoo and condish? I love them both.

I've tried AO HSR conditioner, but not the Shampoo, and I liked it.

mzsophisticated26

Thanks for this because I need to find a replacement for the old CoN which is what I have used for over a year now. It's getting harder to find I am on my last 32oz and I don't want to order online and pay shipping for CoN.

*Muffin*

CHAGRIN VALLEY SHAMPOO BARS

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEM LOL AND THATS WITH HARD WATER SO YOU LADIES WITHOUT WOULD LOVE IT TOO MAYBE

TRY THEIR WEBSITE
http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/index.html

I miss my chagrin valley shampoo bars! I love the babassu & marshmallow as well as the summer sunshine :yep:.

*Muffin*

I've tried AO HSR conditioner, but not the Shampoo, and I liked it.

I'm using the Honeysuckle Rose shampoo. At first it's deceptively drying, but it clarifies really well and, in my opinion, helps the conditioner penetrate better.

lilsparkle825

I really like Organix Coconut Milk shampoo, and when I run out, I plan to try the Vanilla Silk.
I was so disappointed by the Organix shampoos. Dried my hair out something terrible.

I really have nothing constructive to add, because I too am on my last bottle of the old CON. I hear lots of great things about the HairOne cleansers.