Mother Charged, May Have To Register As Sex Offender After Being Topless In Her Home

moneychaser

I truly believe people are being sprayed with stupidity. There is no more common sense, respect or decency anymore. :(
Reading all these posts and stories today..........I just..... want to run and hide in a town called Denial.
Where I can go to the grocery store again and spend only $68.00 for a cart full of groceries. I spent $178.00:eek: for what? The only thing I bought relating to Thanksgiving ...was one can of cranberry sauce.:lachen:
Okay I got off the subject.

I feel you! Times have changed. I stay clutching my pearls!!

My mom says it’s the drugs that have made people so off these days.

ThirdEyeBeauty

This is weird and she needs to be punished. She ain't their Mama and should not be forcing her ways on them. She shouldn't have to register as a sex offender but there has to be some sort of punishment so she wont ever do it again in front of other peoples children.
The family needs to handle it/punish her just like people should handle a stupid man from taking off his shirt in front of children. If there is more to the story than taking off shirt, then legal actions. There seems to be other problems going on in this family though.

Kanky

This is weird and she needs to be punished. She ain't their Mama and should not be forcing her ways on them. She shouldn't have to register as a sex offender but there has to be some sort of punishment so she wont ever do it again in front of other peoples children.

If the father and stepmother’s story is true then the kids literally walked in a moment after they both stripped off dirty protective clothing to go take showers. I don’t think that needs punishment. And what about the father? Does he get to “force his ways” on the kids? He was standing right there and is still married to the woman and claiming that she didn’t do anything wrong.

I think that the exposed boobs= criminal law needs to be overturned. Even the biological mother or an older sister could’ve been arrested the way that it is written now. There’s no exception for relatives.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
^^That's why I was wondering if there was more to the story because otherwise it seems like something that could happen to anybody. I still find it UNUSUAL to strip to put up drywall, saying you don't want to get chemicals on your clothes...like you prefer it on your skin?

That's why I wonder if there are more instances of inappropriate behavior.

intellectualuva

^^That's why I was wondering if there was more to the story because otherwise it seems like something that could happen to anybody. I still find it UNUSUAL to strip to put up drywall, saying you don't want to get chemicals on your clothes...like you prefer it on your skin?

That's why I wonder if there are more instances of inappropriate behavior.

I kept wondering if it's a misprint and they took off their clothes after hanging drywall and stripped in the garage and was caught somewhere between there and the shower by the kids.

But yeah I guess people can decide to do the work naked from the waist up...even if it seems silly.