Mother Charged, May Have To Register As Sex Offender After Being Topless In Her Home

Discussion in 'News - Breaking News & Political Forum' started by Leeda.the.Paladin, Nov 20, 2019.

1. moneychaser

moneychaser Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I feel you! Times have changed. I stay clutching my pearls!!

My mom says it’s the drugs that have made people so off these days.

GinnyP likes this.
  2. ThirdEyeBeauty

ThirdEyeBeauty Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The family needs to handle it/punish her just like people should handle a stupid man from taking off his shirt in front of children. If there is more to the story than taking off shirt, then legal actions. There seems to be other problems going on in this family though.

3. Kanky

Kanky Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    If the father and stepmother’s story is true then the kids literally walked in a moment after they both stripped off dirty protective clothing to go take showers. I don’t think that needs punishment. And what about the father? Does he get to “force his ways” on the kids? He was standing right there and is still married to the woman and claiming that she didn’t do anything wrong.

I think that the exposed boobs= criminal law needs to be overturned. Even the biological mother or an older sister could’ve been arrested the way that it is written now. There’s no exception for relatives.

4. Reinventing21

Reinventing21 Spreading my wings

Blog Posts:
    ^^That's why I was wondering if there was more to the story because otherwise it seems like something that could happen to anybody. I still find it UNUSUAL to strip to put up drywall, saying you don't want to get chemicals on your clothes...like you prefer it on your skin?

That's why I wonder if there are more instances of inappropriate behavior.

5. ThirdEyeBeauty

ThirdEyeBeauty Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I knew people who took off their socks because they did not want their socks to get dirty. I never understood that and gave up trying. Anything is possible.

Reinventing21 likes this.
  6. intellectualuva

intellectualuva Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    I kept wondering if it's a misprint and they took off their clothes after hanging drywall and stripped in the garage and was caught somewhere between there and the shower by the kids.

But yeah I guess people can decide to do the work naked from the waist up...even if it seems silly.

Peppermynt and Reinventing21 like this.